User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who will win the Premier League?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Liverpool

    16 30.19%
  • Manchester City

    33 62.26%
  • Manchester United

    1 1.89%
  • Chelsea

    2 3.77%
  • Leicester City

    0 0%
  • Tottenham

    0 0%
  • Wolves

    0 0%
  • Arsenal

    1 1.89%
  • Other

    0 0%
Page 1 of 183 1231151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 2735

Thread: Premier League 2020/2021

  1. #1
    Villarato!
    El Gato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Wolfe's Den
    Posts
    12,828
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Tokelau

    Premier League 2020/2021

    Fixtures out - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53839353

    Premier League to kick off with Leeds @ Anfield

    Liverpool got Chelsea (A) and Arsenal (H) back to back directly after

    Potentially difficult February-March for City
    Liverpool (A), Spurs (H), Arsenal (A), West Ham (H), United (H), Fulham (H), Wolves (A)

    Also difficult late-autumn for Spurs
    City (H), Chelsea (A), Arsenal (H), Palace (A), Liverpool (A), Leicester (H), Wolves (A)
    Some are boring, some are not.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Vilarrubi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    9,023
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
    Fixtures out - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53839353

    Premier League to kick off with Leeds @ Anfield

    Liverpool got Chelsea (A) and Arsenal (H) back to back directly after

    Potentially difficult February-March for City
    Liverpool (A), Spurs (H), Arsenal (A), West Ham (H), United (H), Fulham (H), Wolves (A)

    Also difficult late-autumn for Spurs
    City (H), Chelsea (A), Arsenal (H), Palace (A), Liverpool (A), Leicester (H), Wolves (A)


    A mod should probably change the year...!

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Vilarrubi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    9,023
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Liverpool at Anfield for Leeds first game ffs. No first team signings for Bielsa yet either...



    April looks fun....

  4. #4
    6racies Xavi
    messi2140's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    8,767
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very excited to see how Chelsea will play with their new signings.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Vilarrubi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    9,023
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like Rodrigo Moreno going to Leeds!

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Vilarrubi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    9,023
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Devils's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    15,785
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aubameyang

    :WOW:
    Puyol #5

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Fati_Future_BallonDor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    X
    Posts
    10,938
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Portugal
    Arsenal = Aubameyang - this man is class.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    BarcaOG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Utumno
    Posts
    4,725
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Country: Canada
    sweet strike!
    RIP Claude, a true football fan || Messi is not as good as you think ||

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Devils's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    15,785
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fc Barcelona is the only club where players have an expiry date of 30 years old lmao.

    Miler for Liverpool, Aubameyang for Arsenal, Jesus for Sevilla etc...seem to run for their teams more than anyone.
    Puyol #5

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    khaled_a_d's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Cairo
    Posts
    13,764
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    Fc Barcelona is the only club where players have an expiry date of 30 years old lmao.

    Miler for Liverpool, Aubameyang for Arsenal, Jesus for Sevilla etc...seem to run for their teams more than anyone.
    That is the difference between having one or 2 players who are old, which is good and healthy for your squad, and having to start 6 outfield players from that age group

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Devils's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    15,785
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by khaled_a_d View Post
    That is the difference between having one or 2 players who are old, which is good and healthy for your squad, and having to start 6 outfield players from that age group
    While our numbers are high, I still think it's crazy that NONE of our 30+ year olds are capable of running.

    I think our fitness preparation is absolute garbage. There's been too many comments from players/managers we've played against who have been surprised at our lackluster our trining and conditioning have been.
    Puyol #5

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    serghei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Forum de Amigos - Tactical Ops. Office
    Posts
    33,590
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by khaled_a_d View Post
    That is the difference between having one or 2 players who are old, which is good and healthy for your squad, and having to start 6 outfield players from that age group
    And I know you don't believe in the role of fitness and preparation, but that also counts a lot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    While our numbers are high, I still think it's crazy that NONE of our 30+ year olds are capable of running.

    I think our fitness preparation is absolute garbage. There's been too many comments from players/managers we've played against who have been surprised at our lackluster our trining and conditioning have been.
    No doubt. Too many sources that said our training sessions and match preparation are very soft and relaxed. How do you expect to show speed, intensity and stamina in matches if you don't train properly? It's crazy.

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Vilarrubi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    9,023
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We hired Albert Roca today as our new fitness coach. He was the fitness coach under Rijkaard, so let’s see if that helps.

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    serghei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Forum de Amigos - Tactical Ops. Office
    Posts
    33,590
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilarrubi View Post
    We hired Albert Roca today as our new fitness coach. He was the fitness coach under Rijkaard, so let’s see if that helps.
    I am not that sure it's down to fitness managers. Problems are much worse. I think the staff has paced the training routine for the amigos to be able to cope with it. Basically, instead of forcing the players to line up to a certain standard, and move them on if they can't, as it is normal, we have paced the team by adopting a training program that they can sustain.

    It's as if there are some players in the squad that are so important that you have to custom tailor the program of the whole team for them to be able to feel well and be comfortable.