Premier League 2020/2021

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters

Morten

nah, they would smash us h2h. Their style is made for a team like us. Just look at Ole's record vs City

Its not bad, but, didnt they lose whenever they met in domestic cups?
It seems when trophies are on the line, they dont do as well.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I think a team like Tottenham would be closer to 50-50 for us. United over two legs would be like 70-30 in their favor imo.

I have seen many Manu matches this season and imo they arent that strong. We have dominated and beaten Sevilla & Real sociedad away, i dont think Manu could beaten us in that form. They are in second place because Liverpool is in clown mode, tottenham under Mou a joke, arsenal being arsenal, chelsea lost lots of points because of Lampard and Leicester looses lots of unneccassary points and against small teams. At the best i would say 50/50.

BerkeleyBernie

I like Heung-min Son but his dive to deny ManU a goal was embarrassing. He went down clutching the opposite side of his face than the side lightly brushed by McTominay.

Nice to see ManU hand them a defeat, anyhow.

Birdy

Pep finished, mourinho a genius. Worst early season take of all time?

People with inferiority complexes so quick to hand out Ls here and there (some of which are only an L in their minds),
and they don't even mention the biggest L of this season which was to say City/Pep are finished??

Wait for next season now to see how Liverpool does, and they will hide even deeper in their rabbit holes

Home of Barca Fans