Premier League 2020/2021

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters

JamDav1982

Seems like after those freak 100 points seasons or thereabout, EPL is back to being a 80-85 points league to win. The top teams declined. And some of the top 6 teams improved (United, Everton).

EPL with stronger teams this season and covid no fans playing part in results as in most leagues in Europe.

City still a good side and Pep has them playing more balanced than before.

Devils

Chelsea is just beyond terrible.

I've never seen a team spend so much money in a transfer window and be as terrible as Chelsea has been!

serghei

I've never seen a team spend so much money in a transfer window and be as terrible as Chelsea has been!

It's because this strategy doesn't work. You can't burn stages and rebuild a team in record time by going bonkers on the market. They have no chemistry in the team.

It's a 2-3 year job if done very well. A 5+ job if done poorly.

Morten

They weren`t anything special last year either, but, Lampard actually did better with less money than with more.

xXKonan

With Chelsea even if they had thrown money at the defense, they would still look bad at the back.

Lampard hasn't figured out how to tactically fix shit at the back. He got a lot of crap for it last season and even at Derby, but people gave him a pass for it since he didn't have a lot of experience.

messi2140

6racies Xavi

Birdy

City still a good side and Pep has them playing more balanced than before.

Confirms my observation as well.
Since Arteta left and Lilo became his assistant, Pep has shifted a lot into more cautious approaches, which are also evident in the change of formation to 4-2-3-1.
Maybe he thinks that's the code to crack the CL puzzle, but it might cost him points in the league (draws instead of wins vs mid-table teams)
Time will tell.

Home of Barca Fans