Premier League 2020/2021

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters

El Gato

Villarato!
Not rumors, Mou and Klopp both admitted it. But unless media keep asking about it, the situation will die. Most see what Mou's about by now and might not entertain his bait.

serghei

Nah both Liverpool and Bayern are insufferable as clubs and fanbases to me. Both have trashed Barca... I hope none of Bayern, Liverpool and Madrid win this CL.

Yea, but the thing is big clubs trash each other all the time. Bayern trashed us. We trashed them in 2009 4-0 in the first half an hour. Madrid trashed them 4-0 at their own stadium.

It's normal. Yea, 8-2 was exaggerated even for a trashing, but we're more to blame than Bayern tbh for that since we gave up at half time.

Madrid lost to Liverpool 4-0 as well in 2007 or so. 5-0 aggregate.

Morten

Nah both Liverpool and Bayern are insufferable as clubs and fanbases to me. Both have trashed Barca... I hope none of Bayern, Liverpool and Madrid win this CL.

Have no problems with Bayerns fanbase, really, i only have a problem with the fact that no club in Germany is actually serious when it comes to challenging them, its like they`ve all agreed that Bayern is the flagship of Germany, their representative in Europe.

Home of Barca Fans