Premier League 2020/2021

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters

Jenks

You could just imagine that all of the big contenders fade away... and then Spurs lose the title to Leicester City again.

Morten

You could just imagine that all of the big contenders fade away... and then Spurs lose the title to Leicester City again.

That was a real lost opportunity for Spurs.
I dont blame Poch at all for not winning the trophies against 95+ point champions in City and Liverpool, but Leicester, they should have beaten them to the title.

CatalinR10

hmmm.....so all of these players or athletes who had Covid so far , which is probably more than 100 so far all around the world , or maybe more , all were asymptomatic ?

khaled_a_d

Salah has Covid.

Good timing I guess, will miss 1 game at most.

Second sample is still to be known, it could be false positive, at least per Egyptian federation

Edit: 2nd sample confirmed
He atrended his brother wedding a few days ago btw, and it was crowded

Last edited:

Jenks

hmmm.....so all of these players or athletes who had Covid so far , which is probably more than 100 so far all around the world , or maybe more , all were asymptomatic ?

It's not that surprising. They're all in peak physical condition. In the UK I believe the number of people under 70 who have died from COVID19 with no comorbidities is zero.

KingLeo10

It's not that surprising. They're all in peak physical condition. In the UK I believe the number of people under 70 who have died from COVID19 with no comorbidities is zero.

We're going to need a credible source on that, dawg.

Home of Barca Fans