Premier League 2020/2021

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters

KingLeo10

This is EPL though, the toughest league in the world in the last few years. It was always a battle outside of City and United for 3-4 places. Klopp finished 8th in his first season at Liverpool, and lost the EL final, missing CL places as well.

In his 2nd season he barely made 4th, 1 point over 5th place. Chelsea have no right to demand instant results with a team in rebuilding.

Eh, I don't know. He inherited a stronger squad than what Klopp had. In fact, I'd rate the Chelsea squad a clear 3rd best in the EPL. Which means that even allowing for growing pains, top 4 is not an unreasonable expectation.

Finishing below Leicester would also be a bad look. I'm not saying sack him. I'm just saying it takes a bit of shine off his recent stock.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Tuchel inherited a Chelsea that looked like a mess under Lampard. He's still doen a good job, but it obviously takes some shine off his good work if they fail to win the CL and make the competition for the next season.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Eh, I don't know. He inherited a stronger squad than what Klopp had. In fact, I'd rate the Chelsea squad a clear 3rd best in the EPL. Which means that even allowing for growing pains, top 4 is not an unreasonable expectation.

Finishing below Leicester would also be a bad look. I'm not saying sack him. I'm just saying it takes a bit of shine off his recent stock.

Meh would rate city, manu and liverpool higher.

KingLeo10

Meh would rate city, manu and liverpool higher.

Liverpool if they had their starting CBs, sure.

As the squads were this season (as in who actually played) ? I'd take Chelsea's after City and United's. In fact, it's debatable between them and United. They're not in a CL final by accident (granted a lot of it was Tuchel's doing, the manager can only do so much if its bums).

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Liverpool if they had their starting CBs, sure.

As the squads were this season (as in who actually played) ? I'd take Chelsea's after City and United's.

Liverpool has still Salah, Mane, Jota, Thiago, Wijnaldum, TAA, Robertson - even this injured squad i would rate over chelsea which has a lot of young players who needs time to develop.

Home of Barca Fans