Premier League 2020/2021

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters

serghei

I fancy Leicester to beat Spurs final day to secure it.

They are potentially 3 points ahead of Liverpool. If they lose vs Chelsea and don't win vs Tottenham and Liverpool win all their games they finish 4th probably.

Only chance of keeping 4th with a loss vs Chelsea (and Liverpool win out) is if Leicester trash Tottenham. And Liverpool don't do the same.

Last edited:

fergus90

They are potentially 3 points ahead of Liverpool. If they lose vs Chelsea and Tottenham and Liverpool win all their games they finish 4th based on h2h.

They do but Leicester have only got two games left, one of them a very average Tottenham side that just got easily rolled over by Leeds, lead by a 29 year-old Ryan Mason.

We don't do h2h in the Prem by the way, goal difference decides equal points.

Bobo32

Yeah Schmeichel always struck me as a bit underrated, just like van der Sar did at Fulham...
Wouldn't be surprised if he was snatched by a bigger club and rose in reputation very much.

fergus90

If they lose to Chelsea, that’s not enough if Liverpool win out

Depends how Liverpool win though as Leicester got the better goal difference currently too.

Plus Liverpool are so inconsistent, wouldn't be surprised if they still don't win all 3 games themselves.

Last edited:

serghei

They do but Leicester have only got two games left, one of them a very average Tottenham side that just got easily rolled over by Leeds, lead by a 29 year-old Ryan Mason.

We don't do h2h in the Prem by the way, goal difference decides equal points.

Yea corrected it.

Basically, if Liverpool win all the games, one of Leicester or Chelsea ends up 5th almost guaranteed.

fergus90

It's only better by 1. If Liverpool win three games and Leicester win and lose 1, it's fairly certain Pool will overtake them.

I still fancy Leicester to do it, as they got Spurs last day who been conceding a lot of goals recently. Never know what you're getting with Liverpool this season. Anyway after Tuesday it will look more apparent if the momentum is with Liverpool or not.

fergus90

Yea corrected it.

Basically, if Liverpool win all the games, one of Leicester or Chelsea ends up 5th almost guaranteed.

Oh yes, I'm aware of that. I just mean personally I think Leicester will make it into top 4 based on other results. I know Liverpool got fairly easy games on paper but they are so hit and miss this year, they've not won 3 games in a row all season I don't think (may be wrong though).

Home of Barca Fans