Premier League 2020/2021

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
The Glazer protests are probably some of the most progressive shit I've seen from PL fans in years. Fans actually hitting the streets instead of creating #glazersout hashtags or flying dumb meme banners over stadiums. And the media is so perplex about it that they all dont know wether they should be for it or condemn the "extremes" (lel) that fans, who were ignored for so long, suddenly go to.. At this point the ESL disaster looks like a real wakeup call for many British people, which is nice to see. Hopefully this spirit drags on and goes over to more clubs instead of just blowing over.

Andresito

Staff member
Liverpool will have 10k fans in the stand for their final PL game. Spain's a bit behind so no fans this season.

Morten

This makes the top 4 very interesting, Leicester was ahead by quite a bit most of the season, but if a few teams win their games in hand, suddenly they arent so far ahead anymore.

fergus90

I fully rate Brendan Rodgers as a manager, but his teams quite often seem to fade away towards the end of a season

snowy

I like Captain Rodgers too but in their recent games vs Palace, both teams played like shit. So many lost balls it was like amateur hour.

Home of Barca Fans