Premier League 2020/2021

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters

Birdy

They make the same amount of chances, and concede the same more or less.
It's not their form, it's their of luck that is abandoning them.

Their points are finally converging to their X points

Marshall D Teach

I remember when his Dortmund side completely tanked and were fighting relegation. I think it was right after their CL final season too :lol:

His style runs his players into the ground. I'd say it's worth it to get a CL with the likes of Milner and Henderson. It was season after season of mid table mediocrity before Klopp came.

Morten

I remember when his Dortmund side completely tanked and were fighting relegation. I think it was right after their CL final season too :lol:

His style runs his players into the ground. I'd say it's worth it to get a CL with the likes of Milner and Henderson. It was season after season of mid table mediocrity before Klopp came.

Thats just a cliche.

Somehow, Pep(or other high-press managers) do just fine on the fitness front with their squads.

serghei

There some mental erosion happening as well. Once you achieve success, players usually lose an edge. That's why they say it's much harder to stay at the top once you reach it.

Horatio

You're welcome
There some mental erosion happening as well. Once you achieve success, players usually lose an edge. That's why they say it's much harder to stay at the top once you reach it.

In this case it is mostly because of Virgil's absence.

serghei

In this case it is mostly because of Virgil's absence.

Doubt it. Goes way deeper than just a player. They lost 7-2 to Villa with Van Dijk on the field. Some team values in this side are just present at more diluted levels. Considerably more diluted.

Pressing is more lax, finishing is a bit less precise, probably the players that worked hard with humility in the past are now stars... team dynamics change in time and usually for the worse once you reach the top.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans