Premier League 2020/2021

Who will win the Premier League?

• Total voters

FinBarcelonafan

Waiting for BBZ to target Liverpool for purchasing Thiago given that he can no longer criticize Man City :lol:

I thought City was done after last season and they looked awful for the first five to ten matches.

City has surprised how well they are playing and how compact defense they are playing

Birdy

I assume there is Liverpool players leg, which make it onside. You can't score with arm, so it's not counted.

I know that's the rationale.

But it doesn't make any bleeping sense...
This whole 'legal parts of the body' factor is outrageous.
When you see the still-image you see that the body of defender as a whole is behind the body of attacker as a whole.
There is nothing more you need to see to know it's an offside

Yannik

Anyone who is sane and has not started watching football the last 1-2 years thinks that this is NOT/should NOT be an offside?

EuHQL-AXEAEhpyv

I mean if Firminos foot is indeed in front of anything that a Leicester player can legally play the ball with then yes, it SHOULD not be offside. That's the rule.
Only issue I take with this call, is that I don't see how Firminos foot is possibly at the blue line that is drawn there.

serghei

I mean if Firminos foot is indeed in front of anything that a Leicester player can legally play the ball with then yes, it SHOULD not be offside. That's the rule.
Only issue I take with this call, is that I don't see how Firminos foot is possibly at the blue line that is drawn there.

Both lines are drawn a bit off (the green line appears to be ending at Leicester's player bicep, not shoulder joint). Based on the image, Firmino's foot appears to be playing him on.

KingLeo10

I wonder what BBZ will come out and say now that Liverpool's "modern, anti tiki taka (whatever this means)" style is proving to be absolutely trash with aging players and waned motivation.

With the right players and peak motivation, Pep's 09-11 style would dominate in any era of football. In 2021, or 2121.

Windhook

Liverpool have no stamina left and it's all due praise Klopp for his kamikaze tactics in the last 3 seasons. The last 20 minutes of the game Leicester dominated completely.

JamDav1982

Liverpool have no stamina left and it's all due praise Klopp for his kamikaze tactics in the last 3 seasons. The last 20 minutes of the game Leicester dominated completely.

Cant really blame that when had 6 months of a break from last three years last season.

Home of Barca Fans