Ronald Koeman is new Barca manager

Belgian

Give koeman a chance
Just like Enrique.

After roma i wasn't convinced by his appointment, in the end he did well

Mateka

Let Koeman see out the season, with no transfer budget, hands tied with players contracts, then make a balanced decision.

Keep an eye on manager Graham Potter, Brighton.

Zidane82

Barcelona have given Koeman the next three games to reverse the situation. If he fails to do so, he could be fired. [cuatro]

JerseyAddict

And name who? Setien??? Hehehehe
Only low profile suicidal man could accept these conditions. No money. No players. No transfers. High expectations.
Maybe Laporta could sit at the bench.

JohnN

We could bring EV back and if he manages to do even marginally better I will accept my juicy L.

Messigician

We could bring EV back and if he manages to do even marginally better I will accept my juicy L.

Lots of people changing their minds about Valverde now especially on Twitter I think when I posted his home record on the Valverde thread alot of heads were turned.

Total-Football

So koeman has the option to continue to coach a weak squad and suffer humiliations for months and get X money.. Or go milk his cows next week in the remote parts of the world getting the same X money lol.. Seems to me like an easy decision. Mourinho built a fortune of this mini lucrative tactic.

Home of Barca Fans