Ernesto Valverde: An Analysis of his tenure

Catta

Do you actually think players specially Messi rather have an entertaining football for entitled forum de amigos but losing instead of winning at all cost and bring trophies to the club ? I think you need to follow other low tier teams instead.

You can win trophies by playing entertaining football, just look at City, or Barca from Rijkaard, Pep and Lucho.

In the end the most important thing for me is that I don't waste 2 hours of my life per week watching dull football. Unlike you I don't feel joy when my team wins with boring football, just so I can gloat to strangers on the internet who support other teams.

Bobo32

Both is shit. There is no point in winning games all the time where you have to be careful not to fall asleep while playing. We are Fc Barcelona and not Alaves or cadiz !

Cruyff said: Quality without results is pointless. Results without quality is boring
Xavi said: In football, the result is an impostor. You can do things really, really well but not win. There's something greater than the result, more lasting - a legacy.

FinBarcelonafan

You can win trophies by playing entertaining football, just look at City, or Barca from Rijkaard, Pep and Lucho.

In the end the most important thing for me is that I don't waste 2 hours of my life per week watching dull football. Unlike you I don't feel joy when my team wins with boring football, just so I can gloat to strangers on the internet who support other teams.

True. Valverde era was a prime example of snooze fest other than Messi/Suarez brilliance.

Birdy

EV was hired as someone who gives trust to youth and to be able to retool Barca. That was his pre-Barca reputation

Then the scouting on EV was not so good, in that he was playing a cagey cowardish football already when at Bilbao and Valencia before.
Maybe that was a way to survive with these teams, but it was never taken into account.

ItachiXXX

Then the scouting on EV was not so good, in that he was playing a cagey cowardish football already when at Bilbao and Valencia before.
Maybe that was a way to survive with these teams, but it was never taken into account.
Funny Bilbao wrecked the Barca treble winner in the finals. What a coward football scoring more than Barca :lol:

ItachiXXX

Messi doesn't care what is entertaining for you and what's not. He only want to win, not to entertain a bunch of entitled fans who live in the past glory of Barca

El Guaje

Messi doesn't care what is entertaining for you and what's not. He only want to win, not to entertain a bunch of entitled fans who live in the past glory of Barca

Ehm ya know the club wants to play the specific style it is known for, that is one of the biggest reasons they always look for ?muh bArCa DNA? coaches. The club actually wants and demands entertaining and most of all good, attacking football, so its not just us ?sPoIlEd fAnS?, so go shove these dumb posts of yours up your a-hole.

ItachiXXX

Ehm ya know the club wants to play the specific style it is known for, that is one of the biggest reasons they always look for ?muh bArCa DNA? coaches. The club actually wants and demands entertaining and most of all good, attacking football, so its not just us ?sPoIlEd fAnS?, so go shove these dumb posts of yours up your a-hole.

what is this specific style of football, when did it start since decades ago ? You act like Barca style of football before are not boring to watch for other people. Others dislike possession football of Barca. Do you actually believe if Barca not winning trophies before with that so called style people like you will care. You bums keeps on saying its the style more important than winning, good luck if you find investors for a team that is not winning :lol: It's the Messi factor why Barca is successful for years, Barca will be a forgotten and joke of a club after Messi.

kattanib

Once Messi is gone, a portal will be opened and an opportunity for a new formation with a new era will arise

Nazario1985

Once Messi is gone, a portal will be opened and an opportunity for a new formation with a new era will arise

You need to see a psychiatrist, soon you will be accusing Messi for sleeping with your wife !!

I know Messi is the GOAT but never imagined him destroying the few brain cells of a disguised troll.

Messigician

Koeman Playing worst football i ever seen without Messi.

Our manager put 5 past Madrid without Messi.

If EV still here we win league easily while asleep

Morten

Koeman Playing worst football i ever seen without Messi.

Our manager put 5 past Madrid without Messi.

If EV still here we win league easily while asleep

He did it before, B2B titles while sleeping, probably would have done 3 in a row while sleeping had he not been sacked for Betis-man.

Unreal achievement.

Home of Barca Fans