Ernesto Valverde: An Analysis of his tenure

Messigician

THAT'S MY FUCKING MANAGER ERNERSTO BLUD VERDE

The sporting staff recommended against the signing of Griezmann, and Valverde was not keen either. One day, Leo Messi asked Ernesto Valverde what position Griezmann would play if he was signed. Valverde simply lowered his head and did not say a single word.

? @ErnestFolch

JohnN

THAT'S MY FUCKING MANAGER ERNERSTO BLUD VERDE

The sporting staff recommended against the signing of Griezmann, and Valverde was not keen either. One day, Leo Messi asked Ernesto Valverde what position Griezmann would play if he was signed. Valverde simply lowered his head and did not say a single word.

? @ErnestFolch

So Messi didn't want Antoine after all. Or perhaps he did, according to other reports. It's all bullshit in my opinion. No one knows anything about what happens behind closed doors.
If it's true though, it means EV had a functional brain at least.

Messigician

So Messi didn't want Antoine after all. Or perhaps he did, according to other reports. It's all bullshit in my opinion. No one knows anything about what happens behind closed doors.
If it's true though, it means EV had a functional brain at least.

Yep Messi did not want Griezmann

Messigician

" Valverde was completely against Griezmann and Coutinho, he doesn't understand how number 10s fit into a 433 system with Messi"

Messigician

Valverde speaks!

" was I too inexperienced for the champions league? I don't think so, I don't want to get into details now but the players all knew what to do once the opposition began to tire, I kept them on rather than make changes because of the game plan we agreed on together, if you want to know why we lost look at the chances missed each away leg compared to the chances we conceded. I am sad for the fans truly, we all wanted to bring back the champions league and we could have done it both times."

"A return to management? Maybe"

" Arguments with Messi and Iniesta? It's better people do not know the truth"

Messigician

I miss Valverde so fucking much

He could gave stayed here for 20 years and made this his legacy.

Great coach, a great man and got 200% out of a finished squad.

His Barca has the best UCL win % in history.

Fuck the board for signing Yerry Mina

At least Barto admitted it was mistake to sack Valverde

KingLeo10

He could gave stayed here for 20 years and made this his legacy.
laugh-eddie.gif

Temptation

Madrid fans relieved that this guy isn't at the helm anymore. My guy won league titles for fun. Made the squad look better than the sum of its parts.

Temptation

Valverde speaks!

" was I too inexperienced for the champions league? I don't think so, I don't want to get into details now but the players all knew what to do once the opposition began to tire, I kept them on rather than make changes because of the game plan we agreed on together, if you want to know why we lost look at the chances missed each away leg compared to the chances we conceded. I am sad for the fans truly, we all wanted to bring back the champions league and we could have done it both times."

"A return to management? Maybe"

" Arguments with Messi and Iniesta? It's better people do not know the truth"

Stunning!!

Always knew it. Messi has Napoleon Complex behind the scenes! :tantrum:

FinBarcelonafan

Valverde started the rot with those humiliations.

I still say the downfall started from 4-0 loss vs PSG(We got totally crushed), BUT because we beat them 6-1 next match it was forgotten. That was the moment we should have started changing things. It was starting to collapse.

nobody seemed to care about 3-0 loss vs Juventus (even though we did play better in that series) after the 6-1 PSG series.

Home of Barca Fans