Ernesto Valverde: An Analysis of his tenure

El Guaje

Yeah Shitverde is so great that after his Barca stint no club gives a fuck about him.

PSG, Spurs and Chelsea all sacked their managers and none of them even looked at the allmighty Fraudverde. How incredibly dumb can they be to not see the greatness in him :rofl1:

Edit: Not to mention Roma. I bet they wouldnt even hire his ass for their small childrens team after his failure against them.

Last edited:

gasgas

PSG, Spurs and Chelsea all sacked their managers and none of them even looked at the allmighty Fraudverde. How incredibly dumb can they be to not see the greatness in him :rofl1:

Edit: Not to mention Roma. I bet they wouldnt even hire his ass for their small childrens team after his failure against them.
[MENTION=23192]Messigician[/MENTION]

Morten

Not everything makes sense, the fact that Roma hired washed-up Mourinho means they have no idea what they are doing regardless.

El Guaje

Not everything makes sense, the fact that Roma hired washed-up Mourinho means they have no idea what they are doing regardless.

Yeah they even went for a past it washed up Mourinho who has been irrelevant since like forever before even thinking about Fraudverdes sorry ass. Yeah Fraudverde is actually that shit.

Richard.H

Mourinho must have an amazing agent or he is a great salesman. Dude's personality and tactics don't fit the modern era of football

Morten

Yeah they even went for a past it washed up Mourinho who has been irrelevant since like forever before even thinking about Fraudverdes sorry ass. Yeah Fraudverde is actually that shit.

You missed the point completely.

The point is that Roma are absolutely clueless, so it doesnt matter what they think/dont think about Valverde.

Valverde is easily a better manager than this version of Mourinho anyway.

kattanib

You missed the point completely.

The point is that Roma are absolutely clueless, so it doesnt matter what they think/dont think about Valverde.

Valverde is easily a better manager than this version of Mourinho anyway.

For your sake I truly hope he is Madrids new manager so that you can enjoy him

Home of Barca Fans