Ernesto Valverde: An Analysis of his tenure

messi2140

6racies Xavi
what baseless claims have I made? some people here genuinely make out a few players are the route of all our struggles. Head must be buried in the sand if you haven't caught on to that.

The irony was you being in agreement with that smooth brain malvolio's post. Which this "forum de amigos idiots contradicting themselves in here like rabid dogs" was part of it. Which clearly implies that there are several of them.

And one page later you call this post of mine a "baseless claim"

Obviously you would , since in your mind the forum is infested with people who think that Messi is the cancer of the club.

Last edited:

Rory

The irony was you being in agreement with that smooth brain malvolio's post. Which this "forum de amigos idiots contradicting themselves in here like rabid dogs" was part of it.

And one page later you call this post of mine a "baseless claim"

Tbf I don?t even know who is in this forum de amigos. So I?d agree with the claim if it?s purely about the people that make out a few players run the club. If it?s about other people as well then I reject that part of it.

KingLeo10

I used to believe in Messi and care about his legacy for a long while until he provided me evidence that he himself isn't the most prudent about it.

Absolutely nothing that happens can take away from his status as one of the GOATs (top 3-5 players ever) but he's seemingly one of the main culprits after the board (who are runaway no.1) in the decline of the club in both standards and personnel.

From his staunch defenders, can someone explain why at age 33 plus he still isn't resting when we have RM and Juve up next on our calendar.

soul24rage

I used to believe in Messi and care about his legacy for a long while until he provided me evidence that he himself isn't the most prudent about it.

Absolutely nothing that happens can take away from his status as one of the GOATs (top 3-5 players ever) but he's seemingly one of the main culprits after the board (who are runaway no.1) in the decline of the club in both standards and personnel.

From his staunch defenders, can someone explain why at age 33 plus he still isn't resting when we have RM and Juve up next on our calendar.

Probably think that Koeman is still working out his best starting XI and getting to know better of his squad.

I'm hoping he takes more rest later on though.

serghei

If you are older and past it why would you want to rest against the teams that increase your chances to up your numbers? If he rests against the smaller teams he'll have abysmal numbers this season, because we've seen how ineffective he is against top teams.

His chance of scoring goals and assists at a somewhat high rate this season implies playing all games, especially the ones against smaller teams.

Vilarrubi

If you are older and past it why would you want to rest against the teams that increase your chances to up your numbers? If he rests against the smaller teams he'll have abysmal numbers this season, because we've seen how ineffective he is against top teams.

His chance of scoring goals and assists at a somewhat high rate this season implies playing all games, especially the ones against smaller teams.

Statpadessi.

Home of Barca Fans