CL | 1/4 Final: FC Barcelona - FC Bayern Munich 2-8

Fati_Future_BallonDor

All of PSG, Juve, Roma, Liverpool, BM's result should pasted on every wall in the dressing room, the bathroom and inside the locker of every player.

These humiliations become normal for them. Next time after loosing a tight match in CL Knockout match a proud Suarez will say ''Well atleast we dont get humilated this time'' :lol:

Vilarrubi

Adios, Adios, Adios.

Humiliation

shutterstock_295210670-800x450.jpg

Ffs.... back to smashing Dijon Mustard 6-0 in a few weeks.

Vilarrubi

I do pity RC Lens TBH

Never ever discount the small teams in Ligue Uber Eats. I remember once Jair arguing that it was a competitive league because a weaker team was in first place............ only problem was it was the start of the season and only 2 games had been played.. :lol: :lol: absolutely legendary post which I tried to find again but failed. I think he deleted it.

Givenchy

Never ever discount the small teams in Ligue Uber Eats. I remember once Jair arguing that it was a competitive league because a weaker team was in first place............ only problem was it was the start of the season and only 2 games had been played.. :lol: :lol: absolutely legendary post which I tried to find again but failed. I think he deleted it.

:lol:

I miss Jair. we had our differences but he was a good poster when he wasnt trolling

Devils

Lewandowski: "Before the game (against Barcelona), we knew we were going to beat Bar?a. Some even said it would be a 5-1 - but an 8-2 is something completely different. We were very confident."

Sheesh!

JerseyAddict

It's not even fearing us...they knew they were going to destroy us.

Stunning.

This.
And not just Bayern.
This season even midtier LaLiga teams had no rspect/fear vs Barcelona. They all knew this team is done for "beating".

The last man that made them respect Barcelona was Messi. Now they will all go and build the reputation on Barca's back.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
It's not even fearing us...they knew they were going to destroy us.

Stunning.

Muller had also a say on the game :

"Just one example: We had been warming up for ten minutes when Barcelona walked out onto the field to warm up.

"They were very relaxed. That doesn't have to mean anything.

"The match could have ended differently, but I think it turned out that we were very hungry."

Last edited:

Alik

Muller had also a say on the game :

"Just one example: We had been warming up for ten minutes when Barcelona walked out onto the field to warm up.

"They were very relaxed. That doesn't have to mean anything.

"The match could have ended differently, but I think it turned out that we were very hungry."

Lucian Spalletti in 2018 said that Inter would 'lose 18-0' if they warmed up like Barcelona. That was an omen.

Home of Barca Fans