CL | 1/4 Final: FC Barcelona - FC Bayern Munich 2-8

JerseyAddict

Setien passing out.

Sarabia cursing everyone including himself.

Messi vomiting at the halfway line.

Alba sobbing like a little girl.

Busi on floor faking some imaginary injury for people to not see he's crying as well.

Suarez running with half of Muller's ear in his mouth.

The usual.

ROFL

JerseyAddict

So... Siting on the terrace of a nice restaurant at the Adriatic island coast... And thinking... Fuck those cunts. They ruined my last days of hard earned wacation.

Fuckers should pay my holiday
:cool:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
So... Siting on the terrace of a nice restaurant at the Adriatic island coast... And thinking... Fuck those cunts. They ruined my last days of hard earned wacation.

Fuckers should pay my holiday
:cool:

Which island? Enjoy it! Zagreb is rain/sun/rain these days

Vladinho

In November when Bayern sacked Niko Kovac the team was pretty much the same as ours:
Lewandowski (Messi in our case) was carrying them and keeping them in the league and cl. The rest of the team was lacking chemistry, physical strength, motivation (sounds familiar?) And so on .

They took a gamble with Flick and this guy pulls a Pep-esque u-turn with the same team, same players, making them unrecognisable.

Lesson: you need a proper manager to make a team work. I was also on the valverde out train and actually believed in QS. But as one friend said: To win the Cl you need a world class coach who won the thropy as a coach or as a player (or at least put a shoulder in winning other major trophies)

With a few squad adjustments and a proper manager this squad can also make this kind of u-turn, at least imho.

This team is finished unless there's a massive overhaul happening right down from the pecking order of the club. Messi can look for greener pastures elsewhere where he can play and finish his career in peace.

kattanib

There was a fellow forum member that was predicting a double digit loss and I criticized his pessimism. I forgot who you were but let it be documented that I want to officially apologize to you.

Home of Barca Fans