CL | 1/4 Final: FC Barcelona - FC Bayern Munich 2-8

snowy

It was an EA cheat game. Script was bugged and we played the human shaped red bob punching bag tactic to perfection. Suarez's goal wasn't even supposed to happen. Dude went off-script but director decided to keep it!

she likey the Messi look

Devils

This is the final game for Messi, Saurez, Alba, Busi and Pique for me.

Barcelona need to move on from these players.

Either transfer or rescind your contracts and retire, dawgs.

Richard.H

This is the final game for Messi, Saurez, Alba, Busi and Pique for me.

Barcelona need to move on from these players.

Either transfer or rescind your contracts and retire, dawgs.
These fukers are shameless mate. Fans here care more about the club than they do. They’re collecting their paychecks and chillin in their mansions as we speak, getting a good nights rest

Horatio

You're welcome
It was an EA cheat game. Script was bugged and we played the human shaped red bob punching bag tactic to perfection. Suarez's goal wasn't even supposed to happen. Dude went off-script but director decided to keep it!

she likey the Messi look

I actually watched the vid and what the hell was that?! Ghetto girl giving tutorial on how to maintain and rock your wig?!

jairzinho

Is there any such thing as PTSD in football?

These seniors have suffered so much trauma in the last 3 years.

They need help.

Devils

These fukers are shameless mate. Fans here care more about the club than they do. They’re collecting their paychecks and chillin in their mansions as we speak, getting a good nights rest

I still cannot believe how 3 of our captains who came from this team...

82f98f326aaf8222ec3ea9ea850d97c8.jpg

...Gave up the way did. Perhaps becoming so accustomed to so much glory, victory and recognition at such a young age ruined any opportunity for these players to develop leadership skills, drive and grit.

This is the most embarrassing loss in the history of football for any professional club. I mean our record 160m signing who is playing on loan with our opponents came on and scored 2 goals and assisted 1.

This is the most embarrassing loss in the history of football for any professional club

These guys need to remove themselves from the club forever. Please just leave.

serghei

The day when we will play in CL and we'll see the stats showing we ran more than the opponent will be the beginning of the new team.

Horatio

You're welcome
We need to focus on developing puig and ansu fati. Also want to see dembele next season. Havent given up on him yet.

FC433

Still not feeling well. No matter what I do, it feels so bad to lose that way. We have not even given the chance to recover from Roma's loss.

KingLeo10

I still cannot believe how 3 of our captains who came from this team...

82f98f326aaf8222ec3ea9ea850d97c8.jpg

...Gave up the way did. Perhaps becoming so accustomed to so much glory, victory and recognition at such a young age ruined any opportunity for these players to develop leadership skills, drive and grit.

This is the most embarrassing loss in the history of football for any professional club. I mean our record 160m signing who is playing on loan with our opponents came on and scored 2 goals and assisted 1.

This is the most embarrassing loss in the history of football for any professional club

These guys need to remove themselves from the club forever. Please just leave.

If some of the Liverpool side that won the CL/PL are still playing in 8-10 years, they'd ship in 10-15 goals I bet.

We just refuse to move on from these legends. It's gotten to the point where their legacies are being severely tainted. They should just leave.

Home of Barca Fans