Vidal Rakitic Busquets Coutinho
Messi Suarez

442, Rom, 0:3

MAtS
Semedo Pique Umtiti Alba
Roberto Rakitic Busqutes Iniesta
Messi Suarez

Busquets, Alba, Pique, Suarez must go

And people excuse Setien. How the fuck can anyone still think 442 is a good idea.

Sailor Mars

Thankfully this was only 1 leg. I can't even imagine what the scoreline would be if this was 2 legs.

Busquets, Pique, Alba, Rakitic, Suarez, Griezmann, and Vidal should be gone immediately.

Roberto should only be a sub. Semedo should be sold too if there is a better RB to replace him with.

Team needs a major rebuild but there is no cash as evidenced by the Pjanic deal.

snowy

dang! it's back 2 da cooking channel 4 moi

Couti with the coup d'etat n de grace n the cou-cou alarm made us look 8 levels lower than nkuku on his worse day. Oh my!

If this was medieval Japan, whole club would've committed sepuku! :ninja:

If medieval France, they'd have gone to a convent :innocent:

Pique announcing changes or at least calling out 4 them -- >

AzaR

I'm sure like many on here, prior to the match i was expecting Bayern to get the better of us. I always have some hope when we play in the champions league that we will go out and win. It's been a while since I've had the confidence that we can go out and beat anyone.

I certainly wasn't expecting us to go and concede 8.

None of the back four are good enough, Pique has been lost ever since Puyol left. Semedo is nowhere near the standard of Dani. And Alba is far past his best. Ter Stegen had his worst performance i've seen in quite some time, never seen him distribute the ball so poorly - He's the only one who can be forgiven, i'm not too sure the others can. Year on year we spend hundreds of millions on forwards and neglect the defence. Will the board address this in the transfer window? I'm gonna guess not, we'll probably go and drop another hundred million on another forward.

But you know what really infuriates me? More than the circus act disguised as a football performance... Seeing a player we signed for 160 million euros, loaned out to Bayern, coming on to assist and score 2, because the board doesn't have the common f**king sense to include a clause in his contract that prevents him playing against us. If the board had any self respect they'd resign so Xavi could assume his role and start to fix this mess they've created.

Setien will surely be gone by Monday, i assign no blame to him, as he shouldn't have been appointed in the first place.

It's heart breaking to confess that I want Leo to leave, so he can salvage some hope of winning another Champions League.

Edit: I think Pep will take some comfort watching the game tonight, knowing what his City side is up against. Don't think they were particularly great defensively, we could have been 3-1 up in the first 8 minutes and broke their high line on several occasions. They move the ball very quickly in between the lines, but City's defense isn't an absolute shit show, unlike ours. Should be a great game!

Last edited:

LMTR14

After Roma I was crushed. After Anfield I was pissed off. But after tonight I can only laugh. Bartomeu & Co have burned this club to the ground. There's nothing left. Football and Barca used to be fun, my happy place, they ruined that :cry:

100% that, especially the bold part is dead on for me

LMTR14

Bartomeu cannot recover from this. After throwing away a 3 goal lead twice..... and then conceding 8 goals at home, there's no way the board stays after this. The only reason those clowns have stayed on the board is because of Messi. He simply carried them to trophies. They repaid him with terrible transfers, average managers and terrible direction.
well actually the game was in Portugal, but whatever

Home of Barca Fans