CL | 1/4 Final: FC Barcelona - FC Bayern Munich 2-8

JamDav1982

Setien is an absolute clown.

How can he set up 442 and try and play out from back?

There was no out ball as fucking Vidal/Roberto were the wide players and Messi/Suarez can barely run.

To then play some eye bleeding tactic of passing back to MATS rather than play through midfield compounded it.

malvolio

This may sound weird but I’ve been to two matches in camp nou now and most Catalans seem to care about la liga way more than CL. Hopefully this season the Catalans wake up, we sucked in LL too

it's the case for most big leagues in europe. champions league usually is the cherry on top. a stage for the big teams to flex their muscles and get recognition and for smaller teams that get there, to boost finances.

Sorin

Yeah Suarez is for sure going to MLS now. No way he'll be able to stay. I know he just signed an extension? That should be nulled out by ideally a new board.

Special emergency elections now.

Bartomeu and his lackeys extended Alba and Busquets 2 years ago and now they have years left. Stupid decision after stupid decision by the board and now everything is culminating in the biggest humiliation in our history. Probably the biggest humiliation in CL history.

Devils

I have never predicted a game so right in my entire life lmao.

Never have a seen such an easy win for an opponent of Barca. It was always going to be at least 5 goals conceded.

But at the same time, this is a fanabse who deludes themselves into thinking that MAtS is a top goalkeeper lmao so I shouldn't be surprised.

BarcaGirl

After Roma I was crushed. After Anfield I was pissed off. But after tonight I can only laugh. Bartomeu & Co have burned this club to the ground. There's nothing left. Football and Barca used to be fun, my happy place, they ruined that :cry:

Chainsaw

Killahead
After Roma I was crushed. After Anfield I was pissed off. But after tonight I can only laugh. Bartomeu & Co have burned this club to the ground. There's nothing left. Football and Barca used to be fun, my happy place, they ruined that :cry:

So are you having a bad feeling about this or not?

Just kidding.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Some r/Barca gold here. 12 upvotes after 1 minute.

“ But the good news is that we have a new season to look forward to, in less than a month. We have actually made the right transfers for once, at least on paper. We just need a striker with pace and pressing ability and we'll be fighting on three fronts again. Yes, it's as simple as that, impossible as it sounds at the moment. Unless Messi leaves or something, we will be back to fighting for all three trophies come next season. “

:lol: :lol: :lol:

xxxxxx

Bartomeu cannot recover from this. After throwing away a 3 goal lead twice..... and then conceding 8 goals at home, there's no way the board stays after this. The only reason those clowns have stayed on the board is because of Messi. He simply carried them to trophies. They repaid him with terrible transfers, average managers and terrible direction.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
We sort of saw this coming, right? We have been playing like this for gosh I don't remember for how long. This was bound to happen.

Setien is at fault today for the debacle and he is clueless, absolutely, we can draw that conclusion now. But let's make no mistake, no manager in this world will lead this group of players, led by the seniors with the venom mentality and culture, to success. The players blew it, just like they did before countless of times.

The good news is this defeat will most likely help drive changes that we badly need. ALL of the seniors out please and let's start the recovery and rebuild.

Home of Barca Fans