CL | 1/4 Final: FC Barcelona - FC Bayern Munich 2-8

kattanib

I propose

...................mats
Semedo...pique...lenglet...alba
.....Roberto..busi..de jong
...................puig
.............messi..suarez

We would win with this formation. Alternatively Roberto as a RB and Raki in midfield

PhilS

Everyone at Bayern knows they could lose this one. They all saw Messi's goal last game.

Let's say that Barca gets generally outplayed, but not completely outclassed. Barca gets the first goal, from a Messi miracle. I'd say even money after that.

kattanib

Go full shit the bed mode...

MATS
Roberto Pique Lenglet Firpo
Busi Vidal
FDJ
Semedo Messi Alba

Vidal mark Muller.
FDJ go up against Thiago
Semedo go up against Davies
Alba V Kimmich

Play for 0-0.

I hope you never ever manage this club with this disgusting formation :)

kattanib

This whole one match issue is bs.
Basically Bayern are the much better team. They look confident and have options. I expect a third consecutive cl humiliation. 4-1 to Bayern.

For the love of God I just hope Setien doesn't start with Busquets, Rakitic and Griezmann. Rakitic and Busquets are useless against fast, physical opposition in cl. Seen it so many times. Griezmann has been useless since comi g here.
Play 442 with Messi and Suarez upfront. Vidal, De Jong, Roberto and Puig midfield. Backline is obvious. I will fucking scream if I see Rakitic or Busquets in the starting line up.

You realize that the underdog is better off playing one leg game?

snowy

Relax cules, play my 4 3 3 attack and da win is in da bodega.

Half the dudes here who regularly rant on granpa Suarez suddenly wanna use him in Attack lmao

MTL_Barca

Everything better than another humiliation would be a pleasant surprise at this point, so not too much to lose honestly :lol:

alek666

I'm living in Poland and I'm a FCB fan. That will be a very tough match. Lewandowski in this season is a beast which I afraid the most.
He'd never won CL trophy, he'd never been on the Ballon D'Or's podium and in this year he was favorite for this award. He'd never achieved smthg significant with Polish national team and never will. He's over 30 and needs to prove smthg, he wants to win smthg big. I saw Bayern-Chelsea match. This dude seems to be unstoppable. Won Chelsea tie alone. Scores 13 goals and we have QF already. 4 goals against us, like it was against Real in 2013, is the greatest fear.

raskolnikov

I think it will be a 3-0/3-1 type defeat. Cant see how we will win. Will be comparable to 2013 imo.
We need some Messi miracle and they need to bottle it.
One match gives us possibilities but its more likely it will be like France vs Argebtina from the last wc.

JerseyAddict

Everything better than another humiliation would be a pleasant surprise at this point, so not too much to lose honestly :lol:

I agree.i hope for the best, but i fear the worst
It would be a dream to pass throu but -1 defeat would be a honorable. Just please don't repeat Olympico or Anfield masacre.

kattanib

If I was a player and saw that the fans have no hope then they wouldn?t deserve giving them anything. Shame.

fergus90

If I was a player and saw that the fans have no hope then they wouldn?t deserve giving them anything. Shame.

It should be the complete opposite, considering the recent European embarrassments, they should be more motivated and hungrier than ever to make amends.

Home of Barca Fans