Victor Osimhen

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He scuffs many chances but he gets them where other players wouldn't thanks to the combination of sheer pace, athleticism and technical ability.

He also set up several good chances for his teammates yesterday. We won't be able to buy him due to his price but we need this kind of striker - powerful, technical, and fast - like Eto'o, Haaland, Osimhen, Edouard, Vlahovic, Jonathan David, etc. None of those Lautaro types.

serghei

Lol, this thread has like 2 pages and this guy is silently the best striker in the world next to Haaland. :lol:

Whoever signs this dude will strike a home run.

The goal scoring instinct, power, clutch-ness, determination are Drogba levels.

I just hope it's not Madrid.

serghei

At least then my some miracle we would do have a 1% chance of signing this guy.

But yea I agree.

No chance. We basically have to compensate with hard work and big progress by Xavi. Around same as Arsenal with Arteta.

The money are at other clubs.

JamDav1982

Money excuses as ever.

Would cost not far off what Lewa does on books.

Probably cheaper last summer.

Poor Xavi only having 160m odd to spend on attacking players last year.

jamrock

The day some random teacher thought Jamdav how to divide, lord Jesus.

The fact of adding salary & transfer fee & dividing by X number, is a world apart from actually finding 100+ plus to transfer fee alone on one player.

We aren't in that ball game anymore & won't be for a while.

Unless you are of the mind the club have plenty of money & can sign whoever it wants, but no one wants to come to us, much in the same way a Brighton coach wouldn't want to come to Barcelona.

Theirs that & then their is reality.

JamDav1982

Jamrock one of worst at how amortisation works as ever.

Last summer were some peaches when claimed Lewa would be 16m on books as didnt understand what was reading.

Still at it.

One day maybe.

Oshimen wasnt costing 100m last summer and wouldnt have been on Lewa salary.

Home of Barca Fans