Patson Daka

Barca1989

Well, he got the best player of the season award in the Austrian league a few days ago. He finished the season with 42 games, 34 goals, 12 assists, 1 goal every 85 minutes. According to transfermarkt, his value is 20 million euros. Taking into account that Haaland won't come this season, I think he should be an excellent option for us. What do you think about it?

gregorrin10

Wish we would become a club who get in these kind of early deals for players, who are most likely gonna become absolute ballers, and only then we'll be interested. Why not pluck him now for 20M? I can't imagine him going for much more than that in this market. He can be a great option alongside Aguero, and when the latter leaves, a back up to hopefully Haaland.

vuji_31

I would like him, he gives Samuel Eto'o vibes.

Killer instict, finishing and speed is not in Barca address book.
More like slow, passing, 10 assists per season and 10-15 goals because he is 'VeRsAtiLe' can be another slow winger and have Barca 'DnA'

Porque

I don't believe the rumours, but say they were true that we were willing to offer 25m for Lisandro in defence, then why not 25m on a striker like Patson?

Home of Barca Fans