Lliga | Round 38: Alaves - FC Barcelona 0-5

FinBarcelonafan

Ya your right and I think it should stand just like a shot on target deflected off a defender is not an og. The deflection did massively favour fati though. The cross was for suarez

Yeah agree with that too. I wouldn't even mind hockey type of assist thing, sometimes it's the second pass what is the real crucial one. Assists should be easier to make in general.

eaman

Yeah agree with that too. I wouldn't even mind hockey type of assist thing, sometimes it's the second pass what is the real crucial one. Assists should be easier to make in general.

Ya Sometimes but sometimes the assist is the key pass. But how far do you go back then. Sometimes the 4th pass is the key one. I might be wrong but I think opta record pre assist stats

slvtn

Good match, but too late for any title ambitions. Would have been a lot harder for Real if the team had shown 50% of todays performance during the last weeks. Puig was fun to watch, I really hope he can keep up with this.

Marshall D Teach

Just like us to suddenly switch on for a meaningless game

Someone should convince the players that the CL is a friendly tournament, maybe then they'll actually win it :lol:

Home of Barca Fans