Staff member
La Liga Round 36

Saturday, July 12, 19:30CET

HlIrXZRP96tv0H1uiiN0Jg_96x96.png
-
paYnEE8hcrP96neHRNofhQ_96x96.png

--------

Gaudi

Hopefully not Puig, rather Busi, Rakitic and Vidal midfield. I like that setup because I can do 10 things, turn back to Barca and I haven't miss a thing.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Hopefully not Puig, rather Busi, Rakitic and Vidal midfield. I like that setup because I can do 10 things, turn back to Barca and I haven't miss a thing.

Yeah. I get quality sleep when those three play. Can't do that when Puig does, too exciting.

Porque

Interesting lineup. Get some younger B2B in place of Vidal, de Jong at DMC and some pace at CB and it could be fuego.

Let's see how Puig does, keeping the space warm for Neymar.

PhilS

Vidal at forward. But even when he's supposed to be playing forward, he's more like a midfielder who makes moves on goal.

Rakitic does well in these two forward lineups, because of his willingness to make moves on goal. Puig seems to be getting more offensive oriented, so looking forward to seeing how aggressive he will be.

How many years in a row does this make it where Sergi Roberto has beaten out someone who was supposed to be the regular starter? These last few games are some of the best he has played as a midfielder.

Home of Barca Fans