Lliga | Round 34: Villarreal CF - FC Barcelona 1-4

xXKonan

EcLvRtrXsAM6hrx

No Puig.

PhilS

At this point, developing the youth is also probably the best way the make the most of the current squad. Puig should get most of the remaining Liga minutes. Ansu should play maybe half the time. Araujo needs to move above Umtitti, be the #3 CB, with a couple of starts.

There is no way to tell if any other youngsters should get on the field, we have not seen enough of them at the first team level to know. I certainly would not assume they are or ever will be ready for this level.

Big rebuilding needed. Greizmann needs a new team, he probably has a fair amount of value, maybe half of what he cost Barca. When you look at who the team needs to keep, the list is not long. The team should field offers for about half the squad, get going on clearing the decks over the next couple of years.

fergus90

Apart from the Atletico Madrid game this was in my opinion our toughest game left on paper before the restart. That Busquets-Vidal-Roberto midfield is depressing.

KingLeo10

Suarez kills any and all joy of football. This man must be sold. It's criminal he'll get to be top 3 scorer in Barca history while serving 1.5 plus seasons of mediocrity.

JamDav1982

Anyone who thinks there is not a club de amigos led by Messi is living in fucking lala land.

Those players and board too weak to challenge them are ripping club apart. Just sad to watch it.

I would rather see Messi leave than this continue. It is going nowhere.

Hardy

this match will be a showcase of back pass :lol: this is the first time since years I have this feeling, I literally can't wait this season ends.

Home of Barca Fans