Lliga | Round 33: FC Barcelona - Atletico Madrid 2-2

raskolnikov

We suck but got robbed by the ref today. The idiot hernandez x2 and Lahoz in var.
Its very clear the title is supposed to go to Madrid.
2 bs penalty calls
Ter stegen save overturned
Yellows for everyone
The foul by Messi.

Its shit like this that kills pur title chances. When youvwatch Madrid ots the opposite and every 50/50 call and controversial decision is in their favour
This is 2012 and 2017 all over again.
Enough with the cringy fake modesty self critical fan shit saying we dont deserve it.

They cant even beat the weakest barca fairly for la liga...

FinBarcelonafan

Roberto looked lively when came on.

It is sad but it is a joy to see a midfielder that can actually carry the ball forward when used to Busi, Vidal and Raki dropping to ground to try and win foul as have no pace to get away from players.

True. Roberto looked fantastic. Great sub.

FinBarcelonafan

It is a bloody joke we try to pass the ball into the net with zero off-ball movement with 5 minutes remaining in a must-win match. It is very difficult to win anything these days if you are not competent in the air on the counter etc.

Yep. We need game plan B in case like this. Even Girourd from bench would be better than Suarez standing in the box.

JamDav1982

We suck but got robbed by the ref today. The idiot hernandez x2 and Lahoz in var.
2 bs penalty calls
Yellows for everyone
The foul by Messi.

Its shit like this that kills pur title chances. When youvwatch Madrid ots the opposite and every 50/50 call and controversial decision is in their.

Both Atleticos were clear penalties.

Bar the MATS save which was correct decision but rarely given there was not much wrong.

Madrid had a stonewall penalty not given vs Espanyol.... but no one cares when can go on to win anyway.

fergus90

2 bs penalty calls
Yellows for everyone
The foul by Messi.

Its shit like this that kills pur title chances. When youvwatch Madrid ots the opposite and every 50/50 call and controversial decision is in their favour
Enough with the cringy fake modesty self critical fan shit saying we dont deserve it.

It's not even cringy, we've been sterile and fucking awful all season. How do you expect to win the league when most of the players have no fight or bottle for it now.

Madrid are the most popular team in Spain, of course probably the majority of the Spanish federation want them to win it every season, most of the time we are better than them, to even have to worry about refereeing calls. We've dropped points with pathetic displays too many times.

FinBarcelonafan

It's not even cringy, we've been sterile and fucking awful all season. How do you expect to win the league when most of the players have no fight or bottle for it now.

Madrid are the most popular team in Spain, of course probably the majority of the Spanish federation want them to win it every season, most of the time we are better than them, to even have to worry about refereeing calls. We've dropped points with pathetic displays too many times.

True while I am annoyed by refs, we don't deserve to win shit. We are not good team this season.

ryuken

They are done for so long already now, no surprise, with Barto next season we will sink deeper

Ritchie

I am so fucking pissed off watching these veterans play. Next game put every fucking Barca B player and I will enjoy watching it more than these shits. Watching this veteran team with zero urgency is shame to Barca.

They're ruining their legacy. Xavi. Iniesta, Alves, Puyol all knew when to call it quits before getting to this point.

slvtn

Yep. We need game plan B in case like this. Even Girourd from bench would be better than Suarez standing in the box.

That has been a problem for years now. I just saw a 6 minute review of the match and it looked like a bit of bad luck, but it is really hard to see that such a good team is lacking creativity when it comes to a plan b. I can just repeat myself that with this kind of overall appearance, the club does not deserve a title this year.

I kinda wish Xavi will coach the team in the future. If he can bring 10% of his playing ability in his coaching, then it will go on. Hopefully without Giroud.

Asylum15

Avoiding posting here for a while as I've just found myself bored, dejected, flat watching us play these days.

It's not a case of, if it's not 2011 football I don't support the club, it's more that we can all see we are going nowhere fast all while our best player ever is aging quickly.

There have been moments in the past where friends/family have jumped on the, ''Barca's era is over/Finished'' bandwagon and put it in my face. I can now firmly say I agree with them. We are done. Puig/Semedo/Fati aside, this team is finished.

Haven't missed more than 1-2 games of ours since 2009, think I'm going to abandon this one. No point in being hopeful when we're so dire.

All we can do as fans is stick together and be patient. We were spoiled for 4 years, our cycle is over, we must now hope in 2021 something changes.

snowy

In my opinion the problem is different...

We got rid of Valverde because of his mentality too much different than Barca philosophy.
Ok, I can understand, but only if you have a real solution in your hands.
Instead we took Setien!?!?

Need to have bullet proof rhino skin to be Barca coach these days.

giphy.gif
capatown, don't banne da dillies now now :cool:

Both Valv and Set have shown they can play groovy football on rare occasions. Prob is it's too taxing for the grey beards. In the Matchday doc pre-Anfield, Valv is even saying to the team, be careful, must control the tempo, these guys are too fast for us! Like WTF, it's a known known :lol:

This is so weird. ok so the vets know they're old but it's like no coach is willing to step up and bench them.

I'd just go and tell them "Sorry companero, it was a cool ride but this the end of the line, time to take a back seat already and ease into the sunset." And that's even being super nice compared to what we get in the NFL or MLB.

I mean honestly, what's the worst that could happen? Barto or the Amigos would order a hit on the coach just cuz he speaks the truth? hahahaha

Home of Barca Fans