Lliga | Round 33: FC Barcelona - Atletico Madrid 2-2

vegitot

Really need Messi magic like the away match and super copa. He usually thrashes A.madrid at Camp nou, will be epic if his 700th goals comes from this match.

Our midfield should be : Puig - Busquest- Rakitic. Some worry that A.Madrid is too strong for Puig but he will never advance if he only plays soft match. Maybe we can hope something from this lad.

Andresito

Staff member
Vidal's been playing a lot recently. Riqui Puig has been our best midfielder for the last 2 games. Only fair to start him.

Tackle

with MSG as the front three.

MSG should not be an option at this point. Every other combination of forwards is vastly superior. 3 players that like to operate in central spaces is a recipe for a shambolic attack. Switch to a 4-4-2 if you have to. Griezmann should only be playing as a substitute for Suarez when he's putting up one of his stinkers or in Leo's position when he rests.

Daisymorr

This could be the game that ends the quest for the title or the game that sparks us into life to win the title, the result is that big I think.
I think Atletico could do a number on us but then we have Messi and Suarez up front who can win any game. Looking forward to this one, true test of where we are at.

My prediction 2-1 Barca. Suarez with the winner!
luis-suarez-barcelona-2019-20_r1snebteqvw118qu43n1big72.jpg

Porque

Setien will play the team that Barto said to play at his house last night. That's the amigos and ninos.

frostdude1

... Griezmann ... Suarez ... Messi ...
.... Puig ... Busquets .... Rakitic ...
Alba ... Lenglet .... Pique .... Semedo
........................ Mats ....................

My lineup for tonight

Home of Barca Fans