Arnau Tenas

Messi983

He has officially signed a 3+2 year contract with a 100m buy out clause.

_4ug0OgY

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Now that the league is done, he should get a game or two.

Will never happen. Koeman and the club will try to appear to be going all out to salvage 6 more points as if there was still hope. If anything they should play Neto.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Will never happen. Koeman and the club will try to appear to be going all out to salvage 6 more points as if there was still hope. If anything they should play Neto.

True.

Neto is leaving after this season anyway. I was thinking about playing Tenas just to see how he does at this level. Playing Neto doesn't really help us much.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Conceded a goal directly from a corner today. I'm done with small goalkeepers, they have to be at least 190cm tall.

Porque

He is a good keeper but has a mistake or two in him.

I recall we conceeded one from a corner too last season. I think Pena was in goal that time though.

Andresito

Staff member
He's called up for Spain after replacing Sanchez who left for personal reasons.

There are now officially more Barca B players (Tenas, Gavi) than Madrid players currently in the Spain squad.

Messi983

25 years later Lucho still giving a FU to RM, lol.

Also, don't want to be harsh on Tenas but what has he done to deserve a NT callup? Was it just because he was already in Barcelona where they've played so didn't need to travel far as an emergency callup?

Home of Barca Fans