Lliga | Round 30: Sevilla CF - FC Barcelona 0-0

Porque

I would add another of our favourite: quick counter, we stop the ball and end up passing it back to Ter Stegen

Ha Yes. We need to have Adama Traore exclusively deployed for counters (the rest of the match he just passes to Messi). BUT on counters, let him have the ball and dribble alone and see how far he can get. Everyone else is not fit enough to counter with him.

Pique, Messi, Busquets and Suarez probably all angry he doesn't turn back and pass to Stegen so they can reach the opposite goal 10 minutes later.

FinBarcelonafan

I would add another of our favourite: quick counter, we stop the ball and end up passing it back to Ter Stegen

Like him or not but Dembelee made this team better. He is dynamite compared to other players in our team. He was concern to opponent with his speed.

serghei

Like him or not but Dembelee made this team better. He is dynamite compared to other players in our team. He was concern to opponent with his speed.

Agreed, just goes to show how far behind we are in terms of movement and speed, if Dembele with all his errors can make such an impact because he is fast and direct.

Too bad we got to experience very little of a Semedo - Dembele right wing. The few games they played a year or so ago were showing great promise.

FinBarcelonafan

Agreed, just goes to show how far behind we are in terms of movement and speed, if Dembele with all his errors can make such an impact because he is fast and direct.

Too bad we got to experience very little of a Semedo - Dembele right wing. The few games they played a year or so ago were showing great promise.

I would love to see what they could do over one proper season.

Giginho75

Big problem of the season when Barca plays away.

Few, few, few attempts, often almost nothing!!!
It happened too much, especially in the last season.
Not possible!

Not good sensation...
Anyway this is a strange season because of covid, everything can happen!

raedkuwait

My favourite thing is when we are 1-0 down and Ter Stegen keeps the ball in his hand and feet for like 3 minuets. Either for not finding a quick pass or just enjoys keeping it.

serghei

Big problem of the season when Barca plays away.

Few, few, few attempts, often almost nothing!!!
It happened too much, especially in the last season.
Not possible!

Not good sensation...
Anyway this is a strange season because of covid, everything can happen!

Movement is key component in any sport, in order to be successful. If that sucks, you're fucked.

Andrew M

Given sport is defined as being an activity involving physical exertion one would hope movement is significant.

Home of Barca Fans