Next Barca President (2021)

Next Barca President (2021)

• Total voters

Vilarrubi

Worth noting Font has said his Sporting Director would be Jordi Cruyff. So Overmars could be for Laporta if he wins.

FinBarcelonafan

Worth noting Font has said his Sporting Director would be Jordi Cruyff. So Overmars could be for Laporta if he wins.

Cruyff? Not excited for that. I would like to get someone from the outside. Someone proven and good. Feck this Barca DNA crap already. Get the best guy for the job.

Is Cruyff even qualified for this job?

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I don't think you can find a more perfect example of "bArCa DnA" than hiring Jordi Cruyff. The guy would have been irrelevant if it wasn't for his name.

Vilarrubi

I don't think you can find a more perfect example of "bArCa DnA" than hiring Jordi Cruyff. The guy would have been irrelevant if it wasn't for his name.

Spot on.

Overmars even without the Barca connection has a lot of experience and proven success. Should go for him.

Andresito

Staff member
Jordi has nothing of value on his CV except his name lol. Would be horrible to appoint him as the main guy.

El Gato

Villarato!
Speaking of, what has Jordi done since using the 'Barca-exit' clause on his Ecuador management position several months too early? :lol:

KingLeo10

The Cruyff name is like the Kennedy name. Just because one of them was great doesn't mean the rest who carry it are going to be anywhere near.

Yannik

Remember Oriol Domenech saying a few days ago that Michael Zorc (currently head of sports at BVB) is on the list of candidates. Don't think there's much behind that rumour though.

Porque

Speaking of, what has Jordi done since using the 'Barca-exit' clause on his Ecuador management position several months too early? :lol:

What are you talking about? Victor Font has been planning this campaign not since last week, not since last year but for five years.

Jordi Cryuff has everything needed and serious Champ Manager credentials. He has been training for this Sporting Director spot his whole life and now the time has come.

/Sarcasm

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Remember Oriol Domenech saying a few days ago that Michael Zorc (currently head of sports at BVB) is on the list of candidates. Don't think there's much behind that rumour though.

Michael Zorc a candidate for sporting director or the president? If the latter Domenech is out of his mind, if the former Domenech is crazy.

To me Oriol Domenech lost his credibility after all those shenanigans he pulled regarding De Ligt's transfer. 95%, WTF :lol:

Raketa10

JORDI CRUYF?!?! :facepalm: I really hope Laporta wins. I had hopes for Font but he is clearly lost. He has no program at all. Guy is delusional. His program is Xavi and if that falls apart and there is a good chance it will he won't know what to do next. He has potential to become another Bartomeu. Laporta already proved himself so right now he is a clear choice for me.

JamDav1982

JORDI CRUYF?!?! :facepalm: I really hope Laporta wins. I had hopes for Font but he is clearly lost. He has no program at all. Guy is delusional. His program is Xavi and if that falls apart and there is a good chance it will he won't know what to do next. He has potential to become another Bartomeu. Laporta already proved himself so right now he is a clear choice for me.

Think Cruyff being part of it is on request of Xavi.

More or less choice between Xavi vision or Laportas for future of club.

Still think Laporta is winging it a bit on his name and when wins will try to use a lot of the Font plans with Xavi etc anyway and may see liked of Xavi/Cruyff back then anyway.

Home of Barca Fans