Txus Alba

Messi983

DmutEw1XcAAlYDf.jpg

Full name: Jes?s Alba Ramos
Date of birth: Mar 31, 2003(17)
Place of birth: Barcelona
Citizenship: Spain
Position: central midfielder
Current club: FC Barcelona U18 (Juvenil B)
Contract expires: 30.06.2022

Looks like another good midfield talent. Will probably play in the UYCL next season and could also get some minutes for Barca B.

More about him: https://barcauniversal.com/la-masia-talents-txus-alba-episode-10

Bobo32

What happened? Did this guy, who was unknown to me, play well in Barcelona B:s preseason game?

Porque

Performance was good at best. But has that typical La Masia midfielder style that we have long been awaiting to make a breakthrough since Xavi.

Bobo32

This guy should be a left back lol

Do you mean because Barcelona already have a left back with that exaxt surname? Haha I agree, that would be hilarious lolol

What a great video above ^ looks like he'll knock on the Barcelona A door soon if he keeps playing like that.

Porque

Golden gen got pumped 3-0 again by Benfica in the Youth league.

Txus is an excellent talent though. Drop him into Barcelona B and I think he will be one of the standouts. Hopefully Xavi keeps an eye on him and helps fast track it. Can't imagine anyone in that B midfield worth developing over him.

Porque

Hate to use the word, but I think he is more talented than Monchu- technically and a better offensive game. Well Monchu was a defensive style midfielder who overcome his technical defiencies with workrate and mentality.

He looks weaker in the UYL because the offensive trio are getting shut down and there are no options. Benfica and Kiev are about the same level technically but a world apart physically.

He is going to need alot of luck and development though as he is in the same age bracket as Gavi-Pedri-Nico. Tough.

Drop him in the B team where he is surrounded with a more developed 11 and he will look fine. Same goes for Casado really.

Home of Barca Fans