Txus Alba

BusiTheKing

Pretty excited about him despite him still not being picked up by the b-team.

Everytime I watch U19 highlights, he's making superb final passes. Has 14 assists in 25 games, plus 7 goals.

That playstation vision is something that carries over no matter what level you play at, so the question mark is on physicality, tempo, reliability.

My instinct says he'll be a player but let's see.

JamDav1982

Not a good sign if 19 and still in Juvenile A when B team is weak.

That standard is miles off B team level most weeks and in youth CL he wasnt great.

Looks like another Monchu type player to me but never know.

BusiTheKing

Not a good sign if 19 and still in Juvenile A when B team is weak.

That standard is miles off B team level most weeks and in youth CL he wasnt great.

Looks like another Monchu type player to me but never know.

that's what i qualified my post with so yes I agree it's not a good sign but i'd be reluctant in any case to wager my opinion on the competence of barjuan

JamDav1982

that's what i qualified my post with so yes I agree it's not a good sign but i'd be reluctant in any case to wager my opinion on the competence of barjuan

You are assuming it is only opinion of Barjuan and not those involved in La Masia.

When other players are playing in first team at 16/17/18 and Alba not in B team even before Barjuan arrives it shows where he was at that point and how others rated him.

BusiTheKing

You are assuming it is only opinion of Barjuan and not those involved in La Masia.

When other players are playing in first team at 16/17/18 and Alba not in B team even before Barjuan arrives it shows where he was at that point and how others rated him.

pretty sure Barjuan picks his own squad. either way just defaulting to the coaches opinion makes for pretty dull conversation about prospects.

loads stand out like comets youth level and look mediocre when they grow up. it's about looking at what makes a player good and thinking about how and how much it's conditioned by the competition they're playing at.

Porque

I'm surprised Aleix has gotten B team opportunities ahead of Txus. He has looked the third cog of that Juvenil midfield to me, albeit it much younger and more balanced in his player. Perhaps he has been earmarked by Xavi.

Home of Barca Fans