Players Barcelona are considering for 2020 offseason

LABarcaFan

Today, Mundo Deportivo wrote about several players Barcelona is considering for this summer.

1. Calving Stengs - right winger from AZ Alkmaar

2. Myron Boadu - central forward from AZ Alkmaar

3. Donyell Malen - central forward from PSV ( can play at both wings as well )

4. Eduardo Camavinga - defensive midfielder from Stade Rennais, France

5. Ibrahim Sangare - defensive midfielder from Toulouse, France

6. Boubakary Soumare - defensive midfielder from Lille, France

7. Alessio Romagnoli - central defender from AC Milan

LABarcaFan

This forum needs some remodeling job. I have been writing in some other forums as well and have not seen this kind of problem anywhere. I think, all threads have to be shown once you open the forum page. It is not right to keep them hidden and look for each one of them in that small search window. The admin and the mods should take a note of this.

Andresito

Staff member
This forum needs some remodeling job. I have been writing in some other forums as well and have not seen this kind of problem anywhere. I think, all threads have to be shown once you open the forum page. It is not right to keep them hidden and look for each one of them in that small search window. The admin and the mods should take a note of this.

That's why important threads like Transfers and Rumours is stickied under 'Player Chat'. It's literally two clicks away from the home page.

LABarcaFan

That's why important threads like Transfers and Rumours is stickied under 'Player Chat'. It's literally two clicks away from the home page.

Why that thread has to be in the Players Chat List? I don't understand it.
"Transfers" is different topic than "Selection". The first one should be about already happened transfers. The second one is about the future selection of new players ( ideas, recommendations, thoughts...)

When you click on "Other Players" there should not be hidden names. If they are so many and can not fit in one page, make them as the posts in every thread, page 1, page 2, page 3, e.t.c.
Searching for each threat in that tiny window at the top left is not a good idea, because you don't know how exactly was typed the thread you are looking for.

Home of Barca Fans