La Liga Proposes League Suspension.

BBZ8800

China is GOAT of preventing?
Wow! Everybody warned them and they knew that by braconning (illegal) and torturing massively wild animals like pangolins (reservoir animal, he keep the virus but isn't affect by it), they will create another virus and health crisis. It is not the first and it won't the last I'm afraid because the president said they will start again when the virus will die.

Sorry for the OFF TOPIC post but I've got to respond to this.

The GOAT in stopping the infection.
They deserve 8 Ballon D Ors for stopping it.

Devils

[tw]1238421282477268993[/tw]

Even training has been suspended.

The Camp Nou is officially abandoned.

March22nd

How long does it take for the tickets to be reimbursed, will it after the matches date or within a timeframe?
One airline and the hotel has allowed me to re-book(No refunds) in November where I've just picked a random Monday for the return. Sods law Barca will be away or it'll be an international weekend.

Andresito

Staff member
Valverde winning league titles even when he's chilling on the playa.

Liga GOAT

[tw]1238872779564486657[/tw]

LABarcaFan

Sure, but I don't think the players will want to put themselves at risk for the purpose of entertainment while the rest of the world sit in their couches at home.

Plus how fun is it to play in an atmosphere of a training ground? I'm sure the players would just like for everything to be suspended as well.

The question here is not how fun it can be to play in an training atmosphere but to prevent tens of thousand people to spread the virus around. That will apply to all teams, not just the home one. I support the idea of continuing the games with no audience. This way, at least the federation and the clubs won't lost the millions from the TV broadcasting rights and we won't be suspended from watching.

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
They're actually organizing a FIFA tournament with a player from each Liga team. Check the replies on the Twitter post.

[tw]1239649104654893057[/tw]

Sergi Roberto our representative?
[tw]1239660192947724290[/tw]

Home of Barca Fans