3 - Alejandro Balde

Messi983

I'd say Dest actually looked better at LB than RB.

Balde has nothing more to do in Barca B. Should be loaned/sold with buy back, especially if we get Alonso which we're reportedly close to sign.

Andresito

Staff member
His offensive presence is good. Good offensive runs and great carries with the ball. He looks light and quick off his feet.

But his service is really poor. Miles away from Alba.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If he starts on Sunday I hope he has a great game. Should have started last weekend which on paper was an easier game and at home. His service might not be great at the moment, but his raw pace and the way he glides past opponents is amazing to watch.

JamDav1982

If he does start then surely he has to take the width and Fati starts to play closer to Lewa and increase threat in box.

Asking him to play behind a touchline winger taking all the width wont suit either of them.

FinBarcelonafan

If he does start then surely he has to take the width and Fati starts to play closer to Lewa and increase threat in box.

Asking him to play behind a touchline winger taking all the width wont suit either of them.

Good idea and that's why I like him. He leaves Ansu more to his area of dominance. Close to goal.

khaled_a_d

Played more of LWB than LB, was a bit lost at times.
Good assist and not bad start for 18 years old FB at anoeta, but needs to develop even more

Catta

Should get more chances like tonight. Showed that he has talent, can be usefull already and a good replacement for Alba.

FinBarcelonafan

I would say he played a great game in a tough stadium and spot(First game as a starter!). Looked nervous but played well. Great job!

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He deserves another chance at starting in a normal setup with a 4-3-3.

With him you can actually possibly have a LW that doesn't hug the touchline as he can overlap and hold width given how explosive he is.

FinBarcelonafan

He deserves another chance at starting in a normal setup with a 4-3-3.

With him you can actually possibly have a LW that doesn't hug the touchline as he can overlap and hold width given how explosive he is.

Exactly. His work rate is insane.

He would especially fit with Fati/Torres. Lewy and Fati close to penalty area the whole game. One can dream.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Decent game, played out of position too. Always good to see La Masia boys doing well. Let's hope he makes it here unlike Grimaldo, Miranda and Cucu

Home of Barca Fans