3 - Alejandro Balde

Gaudi

Well, do you think we practice our wide players that? What's the point when it's not in our DNA

ajnotkeith

Only youngster today again who I saw positives from. Demir awful & provided nothing and all Gavi has done is lose the ball. Balde missed a lot of crosses but could at least beat his man and provide threat.

Joan

Only youngster today again who I saw positives from. Demir awful & provided nothing and all Gavi has done is lose the ball. Balde missed a lot of crosses but could at least beat his man and provide threat.

Thought he and Gavi were good, despite the poor start. Balde missed lots of crosses, but he was otherwise neat, won some balls, nice dribbles, beat his man often to spam those crosses. And also noticed he escapes pressure rather well. Progressive player and didn't look out of place.

ajnotkeith

Thought he and Gavi were good, despite the poor start. Balde missed lots of crosses, but he was otherwise neat, won some balls, nice dribbles, beat his man often to spam those crosses. And also noticed he escapes pressure rather well. Progressive player and didn't look out of place.

Agree, Gavi had some great moments right after I posted that. That assist was impressive. Started badly but in games like this you have to keep pushing and trying n so who can provide that moment of class to break the deadlock? It was him today with a great final ball.

Agree on Balde too that he looks very mature contrary to what some were saying actually, seems to understand his positioning and progression in the attack well but just lacks an end product.

Last edited:

JohnN

Replace Alba already. Crossing is not our thing anyway and alba is equally bad at them. Balde looks great on beating the press and his man. Also good at combining and very fast. Sell alba asap.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Replace Alba already. Crossing is not our thing anyway and alba is equally bad at them. Balde looks great on beating the press and his man. Also good at combining and very fast. Sell alba asap.

Would be a dream to use balde and sell alba....but will probably remain a dream.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans