3 - Alejandro Balde

malvolio

You are wrong. His football intelligence is quite high. Read some analytical reports on this guy's game.

He was a bit headless in the last third. Sprint and a bit of dribbling was good, otherwise Bayern snuffed him out with ease as he didn't knew what to do.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Like Dest the next Alves one year ago???

There is much less space between Balde and Davies, still a young LB who hasn't achieved much, than between Dest and Alves, the best RB in history.

Secondly, don't think anyone was saying that Dest had Dani's potential. I remember posters saying that Dest had the same profile, which is true. Anyway, Dest is still young and could become a top RB.

Messi983

With Alba out for 3-4 weeks I hope he'll start a game or two in next weeks. Koeman will probably play Oscar/Roberto RB and Dest LB though.

JohnN

He looked fast like a bullet this one, even against Bayern. Hope he has the brains to back it up.

JamDav1982

Koeman has to play him. Should be sacked in the wee chapel in tunnel at FT if he doesnt.

The fans need that lift of something to look forward to and young players exciting can lift the whole game.

It is more or less a free ticket for Koeman to play him. No one will complain if he struggles as it is a positive move to give him the time on pitch.

Fear is revert back to old players and shite like Pique and Busquets who will look decent vs La Liga fodder who dont have pace and movement of top clubs. With absolutely nothing learned about how the have failed in every big game for year against teams that can move.

If it is Dest LB and Roberto RB with Pique/Busi/LDJ in team Koeman should be sacked on the spot or even put on gardening leave. Sad part is I doubt Laporta sees anything wrong with Pique/Busi who still have his ear and still to prominent a role at club.

ajnotkeith

Out of the Barca B talents the one I see with the most projection. Improves every year and unlike some of the others in his opportunities with the main team he's looked great and was getting into good attacking pos against Bayern. Just needs to work on his tracking back and crossing but overall, a very good player for his age and provides some much needed pace that Barca never seem to have.

Devils

I've always been a huge fan of Keita Balde since he was in our academy. Scouted him for years.

Incredible LB talent.

Home of Barca Fans