3 - Alejandro Balde

Gari

Mingeza also got worse. The players must play. They won't be able to plug holes with them, especially in such tense matches. Alba constantly pointed out something to him, it is not at all clear in what positions they played. I was confused by his low speed, but he is very fast.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
hopefully Xavi can instill some positional understanding and discipline if nothing else

JamDav1982

He was playing LW it is not where he plays.

Did nothing but that has to be take into account as well.

Can see the theory of pace to try and have that threat but didnt work at all.

ajnotkeith

I don't think he was responsible for much of what happened. The goals came down Mingueza side. And Balde is a 18 year old who has never played winger.

jamrock

He played as a winger, not is position, clearly just brought on to add some threat of pace up top, it didn't work, he needs space to run into, like most FB to be effective.

No need to really comment on his game especially negatively.

mc_lovin

Xavi doesn't seem to rate him at all, shame he seemed like he had potential whenever I saw him play.

I wouldn't draw conclusions. The "7 first team players in the 11 at all times" rule kind of made sure Balde won't get much time. Nico, Gavi and Abde were all more needed. Unlucky for him to be injured when Alba is out as well.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Been garbage for Barca B this season according to the twitter La Mas?a merchant account. Explains why Xavi is not using him

Home of Barca Fans