3 - Alejandro Balde

serghei

Damn... I think I've discovered a new angle with you. :lol:

It's like seeing a hamster rolling on a wheel. The determination is outstanding.

JamDav1982

Damn... I think I've discovered a new angle with you. :lol:

It's like seeing a hamster rolling on a wheel.

Simply stating facts.

You down play the players and claimed those players and Xavi were years away from league title and worse than the lads at Spurs.

I said opposite but am the 'hater' as dare to point out when in my opinion Xavi makes a bad decision.. when also points out when he makes a good one.

Try a better angle than this one as too easy.

jamrock

If Jamdav applied the same high standards he tries to apply to Xavi & dedication that he applies here to going around trying to argue with everyone, he'd have actual made something of his life, and not be a 40+ year old man that has enough time on his hands to be constantly angrily typing away at his keyboard on some internet forum.

Andresito

Staff member
Teams core is strong and has tons of potential.

Seems Roque is the chosen attacker.

Btw do you think Octavian Popescu has LaLiga potential if he goes the Barca B route?

Asked In the Transfer thread but got lost in the clutter.

Think you quoted the wrong guy my man.

Gnidrologist

Xavi was retarded not to play Balde, when had already proven he is good at dealing with pressure and has the pace we usually lack. Even worse putting Alonso instead of AC against MU first match. Absolute brain fog from Xavi there, nothing to do with hating. Went full retardo and Barca paid for it.

JamDav1982

If Jamdav applied the same high standards he tries to apply to Xavi & dedication that he applies here to going around trying to argue with everyone, he'd have actual made something of his life, and not be a 40+ year old man that has enough time on his hands to be constantly angrily typing away at his keyboard on some internet forum.

Jealousy will get you nowhere.

Do better.

Your life is so brilliant you go online and talk about folk 'sucking cocks' etc on an internet forum and think that is an impressive retort.

Low level stuff.

One angry man who loses plot here and it aint Jammy snr.

Keep at it.

Last edited:

Porque

:lol:

Who is he? Related to Gheorghe?

The forum is broke so it's a bit difficult to type this.

No relation to Gheorghe. He's a Steua(sp?) LW who has been linked to Atleti to replace Carrasco.

Been looking at him and Nakamura (Lask in Austria) as low cost LW options.

Had hoped our Romanian posters would have seen some games to let us know their rating.

Deco

Culé since 2005
Will Balde get same problems as Gavi get with a new contract? Tebas bias against Gavi?

xXKonan

Imagine being Gaya, waiting the day for Alba to decline and retire only for Balde to show up and take Alba's spot as Spain's likely first-choice LB.

vuji_31

We are lucky bustards with getting Araujo, Gavi and Balde through La Masia...

Hope so people wil realize they are completely opposite of what we were producing with idiots like Munir, Denis, and players like that who don't have this PHY component in speed, strength or agility...

Home of Barca Fans