3 - Alejandro Balde

malvolio

Good going forward, mostly due to his dribbling ability and quickness. Kind of meh on cross delivery.

But shit in defense. Was nowhere to be seen on the two Bruno shots from first half. Also badly positioned for Fred's and Anthony's goals.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Good going forward, mostly due to his dribbling ability and quickness. Kind of meh on cross delivery.

But shit in defense. Was nowhere to be seen on the two Bruno shots from first half. Also badly positioned for Fred's and Anthony's goals.

He goes up and acts as a winger in a 3-2-2-3, he couldn't physically be there in time for the Bruno chances. No left-winger means he has to stay as high and wide as possible, otherwise there is no left flank. Don't think he made big mistakes for the goals, Anthony's especially was after a series of blocks.

vuji_31

True, but need to admit Roberto played decent today.

I was stunned that he was running forward.

Then Xavi saw, he is done and moved Kounde.

To bad Valverde was not so smart against Roma and Liverpool, where needed to concede less then 3 goals.

Andresito

Staff member
Underrated under pressure. Majority of times we get out of their high press when he has the ball. Not something I expected from a young and typical athletic player. Technique is top and very fit for how we want to play out from the back.

That control was something else too, bet he was surprised how the hell that happened.

Still needs to improve a lot in the final third.

serghei

Underrated under pressure. Majority of times we get out of their high press when he has the ball. Not something I expected from a young and typical athletic player. Technique is top and very fit for how we want to play out from the back.

That control was something else too, bet he was surprised how the hell that happened.

Still needs to improve a lot in the final third.

Final third decision making will take more time to get right, but so far he's the surprise of the season for me.

He plays with guts and confidence already. He's not at all hesitant to burst past an opponent pressurising him if he smells a bit of an opening or a gap. Reminds me of Alves at this, if he smells a bit of blood he goes for it.

Also doesn't help him that our LWs are terrible this season.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Probably does help him the LW have been so bad as Xavi now has team set up to more or less let him take the width and Gavi inside him and FDJ covering on left for him to bomb on.

Most likely not set up for him as well if trying to connect with a LW in smaller areas and less space to run into as often.

Home of Barca Fans