3 - Alejandro Balde

Iniesta Ultra

Lmao first Gavi lacks intelligence and now Balde? At their age they are much further ahead than most their age. It's called experience on their back they need, not intelligence. So go take a few online IQ tests to get fake 160 to make you feel superior and upper class cause that the kind of vibe I get from you with your constant quick "intelligence" judgement for incredible young players.

I get a hideous vibe from your avi.

Neeraj

Surprised ya'll thought he was good yesterday. I do like Balde and is definitely the kind of wingback we need. Having said that, I thought he was mediocre at best yesterday. A lot of poor decisions. Aside from the Pedri cross, really didn't think he had a good game.

gregorrin10

Surprised ya'll thought he was good yesterday. I do like Balde and is definitely the kind of wingback we need. Having said that, I thought he was mediocre at best yesterday. A lot of poor decisions. Aside from the Pedri cross, really didn't think he had a good game.

So the assist was no good in your opinion...and what an assist btw. After beating his man with ease, to put it on a plate for Raphinha, but just out of reach of both the GK and every Betis defender...the perfect low cross...just tell us you have zero knowledge about football before wasting our time next time. :facepalm:

iniestaGOAT

A lot of poor decisions early game but he was fine after ins econd half especially

Gnidrologist

His main poor decision usually is to pass back in the situation, where he can pass forward or sprint. A bit too safe, despite ability to go past players like traffic cones.

JohnN

Undisputed talent. Playing safe isn't always a bad thing. With experience he will choose his moments better. He still makes mistakes here and there but the kid is only 19yo.

Most successful dribbles in tonight's game:

3- Balde
3- Raphinha
2- Pedri
2- Alba
2- Kounde

Balde only played 10 minutes

Golden boy 2023

vegitot

He is similiar to Dest. Both like to dribble and not much about their passing, their defending skills. Though Balde doesn't try to do some silly moves like Dest and of course he has much better cover.

vuji_31

He is similiar to Dest. Both like to dribble and not much about their passing, their defending skills. Though Balde doesn't try to do some silly moves like Dest and of course he has much better cover.

This is like compering Messi to Trincao, both like to Yousuf Demir.

Home of Barca Fans