3 - Alejandro Balde

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
That is for me more on Unai than on him.

Definitively more on Unai, god damn that was piss poor - but it was Balde's mistake that got them the chance. But Balde made many more mistakes also. But it was one of those freak matches, Japan got 2 half-chances and scored 2 goals and then did some heroic defending. When a team parks the buss like that Balde is kind of useless, but whole of Spain was useless after Japan's second goal.

khaled_a_d

He has long way to go tbh, so far it seems a mistake bringing him instead of more experienced LB to replace Gaya

vuji_31

My boi was substituted in in last 10 minutes, and had more dribbles then Ferran, Fati, Dumbele and Rapinha combined.

And idiot Xavi is playing his cock sucker Alba, after Balde was playing great in La Liga every single game.

Xavi will put last nail in our coffin, and final will be Alba, Busqets and Roberto contract renew.

JohnN

He wasn't that great in WC but has been better than Alba for us since the start of the season.
We got lucky again.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Had several positional mistakes but his pace was huge today to cope with Llorente and Molina. Alba would've been slaughtered in those 1v1 runs

vuji_31

Bad game in my opinion. Decent in defense really.

The offensive output was minimal, every pass was backward.

He should risk more, and try to beat defender, because defender is always 5 meters lacking, and if he can pass him, we have a great opportunity for counter-attack.

Respekt_III

CyaWouldntWannaBeYa
He tried to play through and dribble past multiple Madrid players a fair few times. Entire team stopped attacking at a certain point so don't think that purely on him

Sailor Mars

He had a couple nice attacking moments near the beginning of the game, but want to see more. Also had a pretty bad defensive read in the 37th minute of the game. Otherwise was solid defensively.

serghei

Mixed game imo, some great stuff, but later in the game started to get tired and make many errors. Subbed for good reason.

Home of Barca Fans