Youssoufa Moukoko

Yannik

yeah, cause you know google exist and I am quite sure you start college at 18 in Germany

You start Uni after you passed Abitur, which lasts 13 years alone assuming that you never repeated a class, and most kids enroll with 6.
Average age is 19-20.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

NO he is not, cause after that Lars Ricken came out with a statement that his age is real

ha ha, not have known exactly how old when moved ? Could you please explain to me this one ? Thanks

Yes... yes he is.

Arguing against your point and saying they MAYBE guessed and are at most 1/2 years out.

Find better quotes than that to back up.

Messi983

Who cares if he's a few years older, I'd take him for free.

Also, are there actual reports he met his older GF in school?

topt

Yes... yes he is.

Arguing against your point and saying they MAYBE guessed and are at most 1/2 years out.

Find better quotes than that to back up.

oh man; who guessed ? there is no guessing, you are lying or you are telling the truth, there is nothing in betwen

JamDav1982

oh man; who guessed ? there is no guessing, you are lying or you are telling the truth, there is nothing in betwen

Take it up with the guy you quoted as having knowledge on the situation.

Then write to every club interested to make sure they know your opinion.

FinBarcelonafan

While I wouldn't mind it at all it would be a strange decision for him. Go from being the main striker at Dortmund to backup at Barca?

Lewy won't be here for that much longer and we have no one else. Id say it's a pretty good opportunity imo.

Barca is a massive club, which can raise player values.

Nucky

While I wouldn't mind it at all it would be a strange decision for him. Go from being the main striker at Dortmund to backup at Barca?

Considiring the only real stiker Barca has is Lewandowski I think he'll get his chance if he comes.. Besides Lewa is 34, he has 2-3 years left while this kid has entire career in front of him..

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent

Seems that he is a Barca fan.

He's probably a year or two younger than RL9.

This keeps getting brought up every page. People pointed out several times that he had an easily observable growth spurt if one compares his photos over the years.

Home of Barca Fans