Youssoufa Moukoko

Andresito

Staff member
Not sure about Haaland. I think Bayern doesn't have that kind of special aura to Haaland like they do to German and Eastern European players and your average Bundesliga player. I think Haaland would want to play in England or Spain.

Here's a list of the country of foreigners to play for Bayern.

1f.png

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
That's a weird take, why Eastern European? Just because of Lewandowski?
I don't think Haalands nationality or ethnicity would be any issue whatsoever, but wether Bayern would make a better offer than any other teams in for him.

Not just because of Lewandowski, many Eastern European (I was including the likes of Austria there but probably my mistake) players play or played in Bundesliga and my point is, most German and foreign Bundesliga players who didn't just use Bundesliga as a sprint board for something greater elsewhere (like many have done in the past, and many have failed for sure) aspire to play for Bayern but I don't think that is the case for Haaland.

Bayern currently is the best team in Europe and has a very good project, perhaps (I am not completely convinced). Sporting wise Bayern is certainly very attractive, other things, can they offer more than the English and Spanish clubs? I don't know.

Yannik

On the bench tonight vs Hertha. Don't think he will debut yet, but maybe if Dortmund is up by a 3-0 in the 70th minute he will see gametime.

Joan

So what's the fuss about? :think: Has any of you even seen the lad touch the field?

eaman

Strange decision by the coach to not bring him on late on to become the youngest player to play in the champions league. They were 3 nil up. Probably still break the record but might as well beat it by as many days possible when the chance is there

fergus90

16 years old and already has a 9 million euro contract with Nike! Certainly beats the ?15 a game I got.

Yannik

Strange decision by the coach to not bring him on late on to become the youngest player to play in the champions league. They were 3 nil up. Probably still break the record but might as well beat it by as many days possible when the chance is there

Don't think BVB is out for that. He'll probably break it anyway, but you don't bring a player into the game just for a record.
He's already the most hyped youth player I've ever seen, if there's anything this kid needs less of it's even more hype and pressure. Dortmund has to ensure a safe environment for him to develope.

Home of Barca Fans