Lliga | Round 26: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 2-0

Richard.H

It’s not guaranteed that we win the league if we win this match. I heard many users saying that. We still have Sevilla, Celta de vigo, and Villarreal away. Also athletico Madrid at home.

With how thin our squad is I’m not certain of beating any of those teams

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Obviously not. The next games are against Real Sociedad and on Mallorca. Could lose points right there in both of those matches.
But it would be a hupe step towards the title.

FinBarcelonafan

It’s not guaranteed that we win the league if we win this match. I heard many users saying that. We still have Sevilla, Celta de vigo, and Villarreal away. Also athletico Madrid at home.

With how thin our squad is I’m not certain of beating any of those teams

Exactly. We must win Clasico.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Wolfe panicking when RM will face a Semedo-Umtiti-Lenglet-Firpo backline, hahaha... Even I could score against that defense...

I think it will be similar to first Clásico with both teams too afraid to lose, so it'll be a close, probably boring match without many risks... And yeah, winning this match won't clinch La Liga, but at least will give us some margin to maneuver...

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
To save us from further injuries I'd like us to make a social experiment. Sure, we'll get boed - but for shitz and giggles: let's do the ultimate tiki-taka and just pass the ball around as much as we can on our own half :giggle: We bore the shit out of them! The only players we have higher up the pitch would be Messi and Colgate - the rest defend and pass the ball around into oblivion! THAT is a match I would actually pay for a stream :barcascarf:

KingLeo10

To save us from further injuries I'd like us to make a social experiment. Sure, we'll get boed - but for shitz and giggles: let's do the ultimate tiki-taka and just pass the ball around as much as we can on our own half :giggle: We bore the shit out of them! The only players we have higher up the pitch would be Messi and Colgate - the rest defend and pass the ball around into oblivion! THAT is a match I would actually pay for a stream :barcascarf:

Considering half of the current team shits the bed under the press/pressure, we'll probably concede 20 this way.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Considering half of the current team shits the bed under the press/pressure, we'll probably concede 20 this way.

What pressure? RM should feel pressure, we got the Danish Demon waiting for all the counter attacks!

devo901

question regarding our team - can we bring in players from bara B team?(technically) for laliga? because everyone is saying we have only 13 players...

snowy

_Ansu_____Colgate_____Messi
_____Arthur_____Vidal
___________Dej
Firpo_Lenglet_Umtiti_Semedo in the 1st half

And this one in the 2nd

_Ansu_____Colgate_____Messi
___________Griez
_______Art______Dej
Firpo_Lenglet_Umtiti_Semedo in the 2nd

Whichever team is most efficient using their wingers and fullback overlaps is gonna win it. Our build up from the back was easy vs Napoli and Eibar but Zidane is too smart to park the bus. He's probably gonna press hard, defend narrow, crowd the center and try to induce errors. Don't think it's gonna be boring at all! Given the history and Madrid's recent defeats, they must be thirsting for a huge win. Both teams should come out swinging.

Bet Chestmaster tells our guys to push to the limits, explore the empty spaces and go for broke. None of those dangerous backward passes into our half that could get intercepted and gift Madrid a quick counter. Best keep them on their back-heel.
If gonna lose the ball, do it upfront. Can take long shots and give OG some openings, dribble and quick passes into the box and draw pens. Our opponents usually leave their flanks wide open and ignore our wingers. Let's exploit that!

Last edited:

Nazario1985

What pressure? RM should feel pressure, we got the Danish Demon waiting for all the counter attacks!

He is talking about the other team pressing to recover the ball !!

And Messi already talked about this play style which Barça was doing it in some matchs and how it's risky and shitty, and yes against Real if we play like this we will concede 10 goals no doubt !!

KingLeo10

One of Real Madrid's nicknames is Los Vikingos.

The Great Dane will put those pretenders in their place on Sunday.

VAMOS.

Home of Barca Fans