Lliga | Round 26: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 2-0

vuji_31

I think RM will play same liie today it is big game for them to be in the run for trophy.

I think also Setien will play same like against napoli

El Gato

Villarato!
Nervous as hell. But confident too.

There is absolutely no reason to be. City result killed us for the season. This team does not know how to get up, it has nobody to help, mistakes just repeat and stack up, Zidane can only do so much, but there needs to be a personality on the field because the manager cannot perform for them.

Only two scenarios in which this can go wrong for Barcelona - Real field Vinicius and unexpectedly either start Jović or sub him on as the score is 0-2 at half time. Only then Real might have some chance from unfamiliarity. There is ZERO reason to fear our attack led by the biggest cancer in club history, which makes it easy for any half decent team to control the game.
Another scenario would be a Messi injury late on if a draw holds. But even then any random player like Fati could make Carvajal look like a clown.

If Zidane does not put Jović on at any point in the game, this will be anywhere between 3-5 to 0. I'm mentally prepared for the manita at Bernabeu. Zero faith in attack comprising Benzema and/or Bale to keep the scoreline competitive on a bad run. And it's Bernabeu. Hankies will be out by 30 minute mark.

Last edited:

Vilarrubi

I think it’ll be tighter than that, who knows though. Can’t imagine a 5-0 to Barca with Griezmann and Fati. Although expect it to be just Messi and Griezmann with Vidal behind again.

KingLeo10

Nah, it'll be a narrow 2-1 win for us or a 2-2. We're not that good dawg. I even give Madrid 20% chances of winning this.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
There is absolutely no reason to be. City result killed us for the season. This team does not know how to get up, it has nobody to help, mistakes just repeat and stack up, Zidane can only do so much, but there needs to be a personality on the field because the manager cannot perform for them.

Only two scenarios in which this can go wrong for Barcelona - Real field Vinicius and unexpectedly either start Jović or sub him on as the score is 0-2 at half time. Only then Real might have some chance from unfamiliarity. There is ZERO reason to fear our attack led by the biggest cancer in club history, which makes it easy for any half decent team to control the game.
Another scenario would be a Messi injury late on if a draw holds. But even then any random player like Fati could make Carvajal look like a clown.

If Zidane does not put Jović on at any point in the game, this will be anywhere between 3-5 to 0. I'm mentally prepared for the manita at Bernabeu. Zero faith in attack comprising Benzema and/or Bale to keep the scoreline competitive on a bad run. And it's Bernabeu. Hankies will be out by 30 minute mark.

You are in meltdown mode. Going to be a close match.

Andresito

Staff member
Usually the team that's in the worst state (bad form, less rest) is overperforming compared to the expectations. I can't recall the last time form had a big impact on a Clásico.

El Clásico is a game on it's own. Even if it had been played 1 month ago or 1 month later, the result would still probably be the same.

El Gato

Villarato!
Usually the team that's in the worst state (bad form, less rest) is overperforming compared to the expectations. I can't recall the last time form had a big impact on a Clásico.

El Clásico is a game on it's own. Even if it had been played 1 month ago or 1 month later, the result would still probably be the same.

Our form had impact just last year. We outplayed you but couldn't finish, just like every game before the Clasicos. This time it's going to be analogous. We may play the game ok but you'll do the scoring. And once you score one, more will follow.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I'd be confident but reality is we are shot this year as well and have 13 available players.

Draw should be good for us.

Home of Barca Fans