Does anyone know if and when the tickets vs Atletico will become available?

bismp

Hey guys

I'm visiting Barcelona to watch the game vs Atletico.A little bad timing,as the team is at the worst it has been the last 15 years,I know.

Anyway,I visit the website daily but the tickets are not available yet.

In the meanwhile,games that take place later in the calendar year(vs Espanyol and Osasuna) are already available.

In fact,only the tickets for the games vs Atletico and vs Napoli are not available yet.

So,does anyone know when do the tickets for derbies against Atletico typically become available?

I hope that being a club member is not mandatory to purchase one...

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
No, you don’t need to be a soci to buy the tickets. Demand for tickets to this game is probably higher however they will not sell out. Based on the past experience I would say tickets should be available for sale about 10 days to a week before the game. Sign up for the alert on the official site and keep checking from time to time, you should be fine.

bismp

No, you don’t need to be a soci to buy the tickets. Demand for tickets to this game is probably higher however they will not sell out. Based on the past experience I would say tickets should be available for sale about 10 days to a week before the game. Sign up for the alert on the official site and keep checking from time to time, you should be fine.

Yeah I've already signed up,but I'll also check myself just in case..

Thanks a lot!

Does anyone know if and when the tickets vs Atletico will become available

We retired and moved from the USA to Malta last year. It has been quite an experience but so far its all working out well. Im happy to answer any questions that anyone may have.

johanneswa

I have the same problem. I want good seats, so I'm considering buying tickets from ticketmaster instead. These cost 320€ for 1st or 2nd Lateral, which I think are quite overpriced. Do you think that I'm guaranteed good seats for a better price if I wait for the official tickets?

Home of Barca Fans