Martin Braithwaite

vuji_31

Man this guy thinks he is prime Ronaldo.

I am starting to get anoyed with him, because he is not humble anymore.

He needs to know that he is shit and one of the luckiest persons ever that ended in Barcelona without any credits

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
My man already saying he's absolutely not leaving the club. Lmao
This is the issue with bloating the club with "cheap players", once you have no use of them (which is highly likely considering they're shit), it'll be almost impossible to move on from them before their contract ends.

Okay, but what is he supposed to say here?

"Yeah mate, I reckon I'll get shipped out in the summer. Tough innit?"

Of course he's not going to say he's leaving in the summer this far out.

JamDav1982

Cant expect him to say anything else and not an answer based on arrogance but trying to show his determination.

Would imagine if he is still at Barca will barely play next season and club will look for way out but would be surprised if much interest.

If Messi stays and Depay arrives and then Fati fit. He will find it hard to get any minutes at all would think.

Richard.H

He's a great player, embodiment of hard work and positive attitude. His runs occupy the CB which opens up a lot of the field for the wingers. Phenomenal player. In the same mold as Pedro, hardworker who always made runs and tracked back. The moment we lost Pedro was this club's downfall.

malvolio

atetico is getting moussa dembele as bench/rotation option for suarez and we are still arguing in here over martin bumwaite. :lol:

El Gato

Villarato!
Braithwaite is not better than Jovic. Not even close.

That is with Jovic not being good enough so far.

He's not good enough based off what? He's played stretch of max 2 matches in a row (3 if you count that Supercopa last year). Zero continuity, never been treated like a part of the team. Unlike Braithwaite who played a significant stretch, has been a positive influence on team shape despite poor finish and is overall a bigger net benefit than Jović. Luka is not frozen out because he's poor, no need to perpetuate BS.

JamDav1982

He's not good enough based off what? He's played stretch of max 2 matches in a row (3 if you count that Supercopa last year). Zero continuity, never been treated like a part of the team. Unlike Braithwaite who played a significant stretch, has been a positive influence on team shape despite poor finish and is overall a bigger net benefit than Jović. Luka is not frozen out because he's poor, no need to perpetuate BS.

Dont care about a Jovic debate.

If you disagree fine.

ronniecro

seems like he's another leecher like umtiti,coutinho,greasemann,dembele,firpo...but hey,he works hard so it's fine i guess

Home of Barca Fans