Martin Braithwaite

vuji_31

I was so mad when he tried to take the ball with outside of foot when Granada get red card and faul against them.

Showing lack of football IQ.

He is one trick poney. Get rid off him in summer.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
is he really much better than that English lad Barry or Abel Ruiz? Really insane how Barca ended up with a relegation level first (and only) choice CF. Sucks that there are no good CF prospects at La Masia that are at least 17 years old. Signing a CF and selling Coutinho is our top priority imo.

vuji_31

Kevin was worst.

Braithwaite can press, and he is faster.

How bad situation, when you need to be satosfied with this kind of player

JohnN

As I said in another thread, he looked good when we were putting on our best levante impression the past months. Since the team started elevating the level of play, he is just out of his depth.

Laplacian

My man already saying he's absolutely not leaving the club. Lmao
This is the issue with bloating the club with "cheap players", once you have no use of them (which is highly likely considering they're shit), it'll be almost impossible to move on from them before their contract ends.

Last edited:

El Gato

Villarato!
My man already saying he's absolutely not leaving the club. Lmao
This is the issue with bloating the club with "cheap players", once you have no use of them (which is highly likely considering they're shit), it'll be almost impossible to move on from them before their contract ends.

For example?

Home of Barca Fans